Happy Veteran's Day!!! Want to see my Navy pics?

awesome pic dani happy veteran's day to you too. my hats off to you and anybody in the military.

kassia

When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be
disappointed to discover they are not it -- Bernard Bailey

Honest to goodness Dani...you have not aged a DAY! You look just as young/cute today! Thank you for sharing these with us and also for your service! LOVED the pix!
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie")http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Hey Dani! Any chance you knew a guy named Doc Holoday? Doc is what everyone calls him, but his name is really John....he was in the Navy, Coronado as well, the same years as you. Probably not likely, but this guys is a great friend of ours and super friendly. A kind of person that gets around and is friends with everyone...in a good way!

Dani, Hi!

Unfortunately, I don't remember that name. I do remember two other names (I didn't know them personally, but they were stationed at Coronado and on the payroll while I was there)

Walter D. Disney
Rip VanWinkle

I'll never forget those names! I heard that Walter D. Disney was a great nephew of Disney.

I had to look at Rip's pay records a few times. I couldn't believe that was actually his name. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.