Happy Thanksgiving Cathe, Crew, and SNM Videos

Amen!
http://bestsmileys.com/thanksgiving/2.gif

Happy Thanksgiving to Cathe, Chris, Nancy, Sharon, Curtis, Ed, Trevor, Bob and everyone else in the wonderful crew at Cathe dot Com, and to Cedie, Brenda, Lorraine and Jai, too, of course!! I'm so thankful for the role that every one of you has played in my never-ending quest for improved fitness and wellness!!! I couldn't do it without you all! :)

Hope you ALL have a wonderful holiday filled with great food and even better company, with lots of love from friends and family!

((((((HUGS)))))))))!!!

http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/sport/sport-smiley-003.gif Kathy S. http://planetsmilies.net/sport-smiley-5536.gif

I wish everyone at Cathe Dot Com a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday. Enjoy that turkey, stuffing, pie, and spending time with your loved ones.

Lorrayne

Happy Thanksgiving, Cathe, Staff, Crew, Coordinators!!!

Cathe:

I pray that you have a blessed Thanksgiving with your family. When I count my blessings this year, I am thanking God for you. :) Thank you for all the inspiration, encouragement, and fun workouts! :7 Thank you for all the love, patience, and kindness you demonstrated to me this year. :* I appreciate you more than words can say. Thank you for being such a positive role model for women and especially me. May God multiply the blessings you have given me and return them to you a hundredfold. Many blessings to you, your family, staff, and crew! :)

Thank you, Cathe and Chris, for providing this forum for us. God has blessed me with many precious friendships through my time here. :)

Thank you, Nancy, for the wonderful customer service. I am also grateful for the worker bees who get the preorders out so quickly! Many blessings to y’all! :)

Happy Thanksgiving to all my Cathe friends too! It is a joy and a delight for me to be a member of this community, and I appreciate all the support and encouragement I receive from y’all. I am looking forward to sharing my journey with all of you in 2008! :7

This message would not be complete without thanking the beloved Road Trip coordinators for all the joy they added to my fitness journey this year. What a dream weekend! :7 I am hoping to return again. Love and hugs to Debbie, Kathy, and Lorrayne. Thank you for all your support and encouragement this year. Have a blessed Thanksgiving! :)

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

I too would like to wish Cathe, Chris, Nancy, and all the rest of the crew a Happy Thanksgiving. I hope you all enjoy your day. :)

Christine

Thank You Everyone! We, too, wish all of you a very happy Thanksgiving with your families and friends. Please travel safely and blow your horn and wave if your passing through N.J. :7

Gobble Gobble!

Happy Thanksgiving Cathe and family, Nancy and Crew!!

My DH and I will visit four dining facilities and eat Thanksgiving with soldiers!!!

Belinda

How awesome Belinda. Please give our love and warm well wishes to all in Germany.

Haben Sie ein sehr Glückliches Erntedankfest!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.