Happy ending for the lost doggie

hiitdogs

Cathlete
The lost dog who escaped animal control and ended up at my door step has found a new place to call home and he hit the jackpot :D.

He is now living with the rich and famous in a huge mansion with a big yard. And a second house at my favorite place in the world to take my dogs hiking, the red rocks of Sedona :D where he will spend the summers when it gets too hot in Phoenix.

He is sharing the home with two small canine siblings and a Mom and Dad who will spoil him rotten. His new Mom fell in love with him the moment they met. Her DH initially was not quite that thrilled, especially since he didn't know that a new dog might join them until 5 minutes before I showed up at their house (kind of what I have done to my DH :eek:) But by the time we left he had already named the dog Trekk and showed Trekk around his new home. Trekk followed him happily, wagging his tail the whole time.

Of course, Samuel and I were a little sad when we left him but really happy for Trekk that he has found a great home. Have a happy life, sweet boy. I just love happy endings :D

Oh, Carola, thank goodness!! You’re an angel, and Trekk and his new family are extremely lucky!

Warms my heart to know a fur baby found a loving forever home.
You're the best Carola!!!:D

I'm so glad he found a new home. I must have had him in my subconscious because last night I dreamed I found a dog with an injured paw. I was glad he was injured because that meant the AZ humane society would take him (learned that they only take injured strays from Pets on Parade this Saturday) Do you think these people might want to adopt me as well? :D They sound wonderful.

For those of you not in AZ Pets on Parade is our humane society's local TV show.

Carola, that is great news. You are so nice to have taken such good care of the dog and find him a good home!

The lost dog who escaped animal control and ended up at my door step has found a new place to call home and he hit the jackpot :D.

He is now living with the rich and famous in a huge mansion with a big yard. And a second house at my favorite place in the world to take my dogs hiking, the red rocks of Sedona :D where he will spend the summers when it gets too hot in Phoenix.

He is sharing the home with two small canine siblings and a Mom and Dad who will spoil him rotten. His new Mom fell in love with him the moment they met. Her DH initially was not quite that thrilled, especially since he didn't know that a new dog might join them until 5 minutes before I showed up at their house (kind of what I have done to my DH :eek:) But by the time we left he had already named the dog Trekk and showed Trekk around his new home. Trekk followed him happily, wagging his tail the whole time.

Of course, Samuel and I were a little sad when we left him but really happy for Trekk that he has found a great home. Have a happy life, sweet boy. I just love happy endings :D

You know, I haven't been online a lot lately and the last I read your husband wasn't thrilled you'd brought a sixth dog into the house. And I'd been thinking about this in the meantime.

Imagine my surprise to check in now and see that this precious pooch has found a great home now and your husband is sad he's gone!

It always amuses me how animals figure out how best to worm their way into the most resistant of hearts :D. I'm so happy Trekk has a great home and so many people who love him. You have a huge heart, Carola.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.