Happy Easter!

scm

Cathlete
I wanted to say Happy Easter everyone. My family and I are heading to Nags Head, NC very early tomorrow morning. I'm hoping the weather is warm. I think we should all have a guilt free chocolate Easter Bunny. hahaha

I wish I could have made the Rochester trip. Maybe next time.

Susan C.M.:D

Happy Easter, Susan!! I hope you have a wonderful time on your trip. Don't worry, I fully intend to indulge in a chocolate bunny...no guilt whatsoever!

Michele:)

Happy Easter to everyone too and definately enjoy your trip. Easter Egg hunt tomorrow at the local park here in Sacramento if it does not rain. We have had too much rain this year, we are well over what it normal. Fingers crossed.

Happy Easter! Have a wonderful trip. We're just staying home during Spring Break. Family is coming over for dinner on Sunday afternoon. And YES, I'll have some Easter candy. YUM!

Happy Easter!!!!!!!!!
It will defintley be an eatfest for us. We have an easter egg hunt and brunch at a girlfriends house and then taking Grandma to Sizzler, her favorite restaurant. Looks like I will be doing a long workout on Monday.}(

Susan

Happy Easter everyone!

To those traveling, safe journey. I will be trying my hand at blueberry scones to bring to an Easter brunch, then off to my parent's for steaks on the grill. Should be a day of much eating - happiness! :D

Sparrow

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ‘Wow - what a ride!’ — Peter Sage

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.