Happy Birthday "Netta"

teddy16410

Cathlete
Happy Birthday Jeanette!!!!!!!!
balloons.gif

I hope today is is extra special! Maybe the golf gods will shine upon you and you'll get a hole in one!!!!!!!!!
balloons.gif

Have the captain bring take care of your every desire!
balloons.gif

*MWAH*

za4.gif

Happy day!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!

Have a wonderful day, Jeanette! I wish I could be sharing some cake with you today!

Sandra

Why, thank you all so much!!! Traci, you are so sweet to remember! DH and I were planning on taking our Rhino out to the desert, but it's pretty frosty outside right now. Think maybe we'll take the "girls" (our Doxie and German Shorthair) out for a ride later on. Then it's dinner out with the kids.

A bike ride and golf game will be on for tomorrow I'm thinking. Ahhhh, life is good, even at 50. Wow, 50 years old. Back when I was a kid in grade school, or even before, my perception of a 50 year old person was that they were ancient, barely able to hobble out to the car, the women wore dresses instead of pants, and the most activity they got was their weekly bridge game or puttering in the garden. But seriously back then, middle aged people that I knew didn't get outdoors much, or do much that was physical. Think it was a generational thing. I'm thankful that I've found activities that I enjoy, have the freedom to do them, and am healthy enough to pursue them.

Thanks for the birthday wishes!

Why, thank you all so much!!! Traci, you are so sweet to remember! DH and I were planning on taking our Rhino out to the desert, but it's pretty frosty outside right now. Think maybe we'll take the "girls" (our Doxie and German Shorthair) out for a ride later on. Then it's dinner out with the kids.
Oh dear!!! You KNOW where my mind went when you said "the girls"!!!!! :eek:

A bike ride and golf game will be on for tomorrow I'm thinking. Ahhhh, life is good, even at 50. Wow, 50 years old. Back when I was a kid in grade school, or even before, my perception of a 50 year old person was that they were ancient, barely able to hobble out to the car, the women wore dresses instead of pants, and the most activity they got was their weekly bridge game or puttering in the garden. But seriously back then, middle aged people that I knew didn't get outdoors much, or do much that was physical. Think it was a generational thing. I'm thankful that I've found activities that I enjoy, have the freedom to do them, and am healthy enough to pursue them.

Sweet thing YOU are the epitomy of the new 50! I wanna be you in 4 years!!!

Happy Birthday to the Hottest 50 year old I know!!!!
Have a great time tonight with the Captain and kids!!!!

Have a beer for us!!!!:D
Wendy and the Skipper

LOL! I think I WILL have a beer, you silly girl you!!! :p

I'm enjoying my day, cleaned the house a little, then took a nap. Dinner out will be in a couple of hours. I'm planning on tipping back a couple. Isn't 50 the new 20 or 30 or something like that? Remind me of that when I get up from a chair and my hips are stiff.:rolleyes:

Thanks, gals!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.