*** Happy Birthday Jonezie! ***

chefkate

Cathlete
Happy Birthday Girl! Hope you have a freakin' fabulous day! I can't think of a more kind & deserving person! Have a great one - and hopefully it involves some cake & BlueBell ice cream in there somewhere!

Happy birthday! I hope today brings you a million smiles! Don't forget to do a little birthday dance!

p.s. skip the cake! Go for extra ice cream :)

Thanks you guys! Katy, I'm gonna name my first born child after you. Except we have to figure out something if it's a boy. Maybe Woody?

I don't know what people are talking about...there is nothing sweeter or happier than coming onto the Cathe forum and see a birthday thread. Especially when it's yours! And when you live by yourself, 1100 miles away from your family (My mom did call at 6:03 am to give the "37 years ago I touched the face of God" speech), it means more than you know.

And I'm impressed that you remembered. I should tell you I am the worst with birthdates! But I'm going to be scouring Facebook and the Cathe forum from now on to make sure I return the love.

(((((((BIG HUGS)))))))

Jonezie

PS...Katy, I'm 1100 miles from Blue Bell ice cream, too! But I'll get reacquainted at Christmas. ;)

PSS...I'm with you, Jenn! About skipping the cake in favor of more ice cream.

Last edited:
Jonezie - have a wonderful birthday! Make sure you treat yourself to something special. It's the only day of the year that you can have or do whatever you want with NO guilt!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR JONEZIE!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!

Have an incredibly special YOU day!

If I lived closer I would take you out for some Blue Bell Ice Cream Jonezie!

Happy Birthday Girl! Hope you have a freakin' fabulous day! I can't think of a more kind & deserving person! Have a great one - and hopefully it involves some cake & BlueBell ice cream in there somewhere!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JONEZIE!!!! You are only 37, but wise way beyond your years. Enjoy your day!!

PS...Thank you for introducing me to BlueBell ice cream - they sell it at our grocery store and of course I had to buy the Mint Chocolate Chip AND Dutch Chocolate :eek:

Jonezie, I normally give a happy birthday shout out to the Universe for the birthday Cathlete when I see these threads, but I had to jump in here b/c I wanted to tell you that I really enjoy reading your posts. Unless the thread is about a serious "After School Special" topic, the wit/humor in your posts give me a good chuckle. :D I appreciate that!

Have a great one!

Happy Birthday Jonezie. Hope you have a wonderful day.

Would it be inappropriate of me to have some Blue Bell on your behalf? Kind of like raising a glass in cheers for your birthday, but it would be a bowl or scoop.

Jean

Happy Birthday Jonzie! I had no idea it was your birthday today! Mine's tomorrow so I should be able to remember that for next year! I hope you day was full of fun, sunshine and smiles and lots and lots of wonderful surprises!

I'm sitting here, at a loss for words really, wondering what I could possibly say that would match what you've said to me. I really think the world of all of you. We've come to know each other on this forum by our avatars, our screen names and our responses. But, I think more than any other online forum I've ever experienced, we are a COMMUNITY in every sense of the word. These "threads" we reply to really are just that...the threads that bond us together. And I'm so honored to be in your midst. I went to bed last night feeling a little blue because I'm so far away from family today. But I can genuinely say I had the BEST birthday of my life...and it started the minute I came to the forum and saw a birthday thread just for me. (Ok it started when I woke up missing all 4 of the velcro rollers I went to sleep in and then realized that Willoughby, my long-haired Shih Tzu, was wearing them! Sound asleep with velcro rollers in his hair. But my birthday thread was the second most delightful thing!)

I don't know any fitness instructor as precious as Cathe and I don't know anyone as endearing as Cathletes. I CAN'T wait to meet you all!

PS...I've got to tell y'all about the deluxe Korean body scrub I got for my b-day...one of these days. Have any of you ever had one?!? OMG...the best thing I've ever had in my life! Well, except for the paper/elastic "panties" they made me put on. Which looked something like the skivvies Sumo wrestlers wear. Not because I'm that size...but because they were that small.

Thanks...to EACH and EVERY one of you who posted...for making my day!

I LOVE YOU ALL!

Elizabeth

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.