Happy Birthday, Cathe

Swimmer

Cathlete
Even though I believe I'm a day early, I wanted to wish you a very happy birthday. ENJOY and have a big slice of birthday cake!!!! :)

Happy Birthday Cathe, and welcome to a whole new exciting decade ;)!
This is when the good times really start to happen! ENJOY!

Happy birthday!! We're not fifty, we're twenty, with thirty years experience, and we know how to use it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy Birthday Dear Cathe!

Happy, happy birthday to one of the most inspirational women on this planet! You have been an integral part of my life for 30+ years, Cathe! :eek: I hope all your birthday wishes and dreams come true! Enjoy your special day.... to the max! I am looking so forward to meeting you next week, FINALLY!! :D(((hugs)))

Happy Birthday Cathe!! Have a wonderful day. So glad to have you in my life to kick my butt and keep me young ;-)
Amy

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CATHE !!!

Best wishes to you enjoy your day!!!
You are the Best, Thank you for all you do!!! ( Now That's the way to Work!!!)

Brigitte:):):):)

Happy Birthday Cathe! Thank you for everything you do to keep us healthy and fit. Continued success and have a well deserved piece of cake. :eek:

Happy birthday Kathy!

I think of you as a real friend. I really appreciate everything you have done for all of us with your workouts and your can do attitude and that maniacal laugh:eek: I hope you stay at it for another 30 years! At least!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.