Happy Birthday Cathe!!!!

Happy Happy Birthday you little powerhouse!! Treat yourself to something extra special today!! :p

Jenn

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Cathe!! Thank you for helping me get and stay healthy!

You are a very special person. Our world is better because of you!

Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday, dear Cathe!
Happy birthday to you!

anne

Happy Birthday Cathe!!

Have a very Happy Birthday Cathe!
Thank you for all that you do to inspire and motivate all of us.
You deserve a very special day!

Happy birthday to our hero! Hope you have a wondeful day Cathe!

And in case you didn't know, July is national ice cream month, so you're allowed to have an extra scoop or 5. ;)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CATHE!!

I hope you have a wonderful day today!!! Thanks for ALL that you do for us! I always look forward to working out with you. Your great personality really shines in your videos and I love it that you push us just when we need it, to get us to the next level. It is amazing how you know just when to insert those things when your taping. Happy Birthday and have a little cake for all of us!
mhunt

Happy Birthday Cathe! I hope you are surrounded with lots of love and hugs and kisses!!! I'm going to have fun on your birthday and do the first 5 intervals of Imax 2 and then follow with Muscle Max Lower body premix....whoohooo!!!

Cathe, I love you a million Swedish Fish:)

Birthday wishes!

Happy Bday! I can't wait to visit your gym in 10 days! I am currently working through all of your DVD workouts. I am enjoying some of the "old school." They all kick my butt in their own special way.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.