Happy Birthday, Cathe!!!!

RE: Thank You Everyone!!!!

Happy 21st birthday, Cathe!!! ;) (At least that's how old I tell people I am) In reality, I'm right behind you.

>I will definitely have a delicious birthday celebration loaded with
>calories (can't promise they'll all be clean either :9 )

And you have earned every bite!

I would also like to offer a big "Happy Birthday". I hope you take a day to really enjoy yourself.

I'm a mom of 2 boys as well and I find that I get more excited about their birthdays than I do mine. I wonder if you have the same problem!

***Lainie***

"The worst loneliness is to not be comfortable with yourself." -- Mark Twain

Cathe,

I also want to send Happy Birthday wishes and prayers your way.:) I may even eat some yummy treats, in your honor of course.;)

Sandra

Happy Birthday Cathe,

I am so glad that the filming of the 4-Day Split went smoothly.

Dont' worry about your age; as Billy Crystal would say: "You look marvelous, darling!"

Yvonne

Just wanted to wish you a Very Happy Birthday indeed! You should celebrate YOU on your birthday. You have inspired so many people (including me). I was just thinking about your website today while we were driving to downtown San Diego to watch the Padres v. Phillies baseball game. I am on your website every day several times a day because I'm so excited about the new workouts I feel like a kid at Xmas time waiting to open my gifts. You have been a Godsend to so many people. We just got home from the game and the first thing I did was look at the blog to see if anything new was posted. Then I check the forums next, and I'm so glad to find out your b-day is tomorrow. Have a great day and thank you again for everything!

"HAPPYIEST OF BIRTHDAYS TO YOU"
CATHE
AND MANY MANY MORE.
CELEBATE YOUR SPECIAL DAY AND THE SPECIAL PERSON THAT YOU ARE.
AND THE DIFFERENCE YOU'VE MADE IN THE LIVES OF SO MANY PEOPLE.
GOD BLESS.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.