Handbook for Strong & Sweaty?

Oh, I hope there is a manual/handbook too! :) Especially given the two main lifting workouts (Giant Sets, Ramped UP).

Handbook?? I'm not familiar with such and don't remember ever getting one with any series...is this a separate purchase?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Handbook?? I'm not familiar with such and don't remember ever getting one with any series...is this a separate purchase?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only series we have been handed a well made printed books are STS and Xtrain.
We have had an ebook uploaded onto the website for ICE and RwH series.

That said there has been various discussions whether a printed handbook was feasible or not.
I shall leave the OP to read between lines to get the answer to the question:)

Here below are previous thread on series user guide.

http://cathe.com/forum/threads/users-guide-hard-copy-please.301265/page-2

http://cathe.com/forum/threads/printer-friendly-user-guide.302643/

Last edited:
Great, glad to hear this will be available. And yes, I knew if one was available it would be digital, not hard copy.

Is there a way to make it editable? Sometimes there are one or two extra lines that create an entire extra page - if I could edit it, I could tighten up the margins/pages. Also, I sometimes do a certain premix the majority of the time and it would be awesome if I could cut and paste the order of the exercises to match the premix. I also like to note the number of repetitions for each exercise and so far have been writing them down on the workout cards - would be nice if I could type them on the pdf and print them out for all future.

Either way, I am just glad there will be another handbook!

Great, glad to hear this will be available. And yes, I knew if one was available it would be digital, not hard copy.

Is there a way to make it editable? Sometimes there are one or two extra lines that create an entire extra page - if I could edit it, I could tighten up the margins/pages. Also, I sometimes do a certain premix the majority of the time and it would be awesome if I could cut and paste the order of the exercises to match the premix. I also like to note the number of repetitions for each exercise and so far have been writing them down on the workout cards - would be nice if I could type them on the pdf and print them out for all future.

Either way, I am just glad there will be another handbook!
Hi Gobias (love the name BTW - assuming you are an AD fan?),
Any way,, I had the same problem printing reports sent t my home office. The reports are usually 6 to 7 page but after each page an extra page printed with a horizontal line across the top. After about a year of frustration and reams of wasted paper (used for scratch or drafts) It found out that it had something to do with the setting on my printer, a Brother MFCC All-in-One. I changed the setting about 7 months ago and haven't had the problem since. Maybe changing the print setting will resolve the extra page printing issue for you. If you have a Brother printer, definitely give it a try.

@Teals: Another person who knows AD?!? I have never actually run into one! The only video release I look forward to more than the alleged AD Season 5 is anything from Cathe.

Thanks for the printer tip - I do have a Brother All-in-One and will check some settings as I do sometimes get a few horizontal lines. I was more speaking on the fact many times an entire exercise Round will print on a single page from Cathe's workouts and I was hoping to edit so that doesn't happen. For example, Cathe has 10 workout rounds. Nine rounds print on one page and a single round prints on a second page. I am hoping to tighten it up to all fit on one page.

I am also hoping to edit it as I add my own notes (how many reps when she doesn't list it, a quick explanation of what an exercise is so I can glance and get mentally ready, etc.)

I am thinking there is some fancy way I can (crudely) edit the given handbook, I just don't know how.

Thanks.

@Teals: Another person who knows AD?!? I have never actually run into one! The only video release I look forward to more than the alleged AD Season 5 is anything from Cathe.

Same here! Love AD and Cathe... and love your screen name, Gobias! I had forgotten about Tobias and Gob's "company!" :D

I'm thinking that an Adobe editor program would allow some rudamentary editing. At my office we have Adobe DC and I can edit most PDF files.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.