Had to re-register

DirtDiva

Cathlete
For the past couple of days I have tried to get back in. I requested my new password a dozen times, and it said it was sent to the proper e-mail, but nothing came.

Then when I tried to change my name with my current e-mail, it wouldn't let me do that because my e-mail is in use...went to my yahoo e-mail and tried that, but my user name is in use. :mad:

So I had to change my user name AND my e-mail and I've lost all my previous posts (yeah not many) but I'm using an e-mail addy I hate to use cuz I don't go into yahoo that much.

Did anyone else have this experience and was it corrected?

I had the same problem not getting my e-mail with the new password. I requested it a dozen times too. Then all of a sudden I tried it again and it worked. I would keep doing it periodically and see if you get through. You are not the only one though. There were a ton of people with this problem.

Me too

My last user name: boybert, was with an email address I no longer have. Ehhhh.

Consider me new & improved I guess. WHOOT.

I had to change my username too, Debbie. Couldn't get a new password for the old screen name. Oh well.

I like your new user name though. And it is kind of nice to be called junior members in oppose to the seniors around here :p:D:rolleyes:

I had to change my username too, Debbie. Couldn't get a new password for the old screen name. Oh well.

I like your new user name though. And it is kind of nice to be called junior members in oppose to the seniors around here :p:D:rolleyes:

Carola, I like your thinking. :p

I had to reregister too; I just added a t to my old username.

I had to make a new one too. I should've thought up something cool. oh well. I figure the new password link will work soon and I can revert to my old one if I want to. sigh.

I opened a new email account so I could log on and start learning the ropes. I got tired of being on the outside looking in, so I opened a new email account and re-registered (I was mf545). I still hope I get an email because I'd hate to lose my post count. ;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.