Had old email addy when ordered Hardcore!! :((

lexybeth4

Hi! :) I have recently changed from earthlink to AOL, and when I ordered, the Hardcore Series, my email was different, and I am terribly worried that I may not get the email I should get for delivery of Hardcore?? Can anyone help me figure out how to find out when mine ship? I'm so excited, I cant even sleep, waiting on these! I have been waiting SOOOO LONG, and I am more excited than my own children at Christmas!! :) TIA! Sincerely and best wishes, Misty..

I think you can try the UPS tracking link in Cathe's "Presale DVDs are Now Shipping!" thread. I didn't get an email either. Not sure why but I did order on July 4th and I checked the tracking and put in my phone number...and I'll get mine on Monday!!...:)...Carole

My situation is exactly the same. I was using another email address back when I preordered and now I, too, am worried that I will not know the tracking of my order. Hopefully, someone will know ???

I have checked, and it says its unable to track by my phone #?? I dont know what to do? Perhaps its not into the system yet? I ordered early on, but I am having trouble locating my printout of my actual order, so I cant even say what my order # is:(((, I am getting very worried, probably unnecessarily so, but it was just such an expense for me, and now I cant seem to find out how long since shipping has started, I dont know what else to do? Thank you, sincerely Misty

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.