gym style premixes

floobert

Are options on the Gym Style upper body workouts that cut the workouts in half? Could I get an entire upper body workout in an hour using both upper body workouts?

Yes. The GS C&T has two premixes. Timesaver (32 min.) and Supersets (31 min). In both premixes you do chest and triceps.

GS BSB, my notes are not complete, but I know there are at least two premixes. Timesaver (36 min) and Back and Biceps (35 min). Timesaver includes back, shoulders and biceps, just not as many sets and a couple of exercises were eliminated.

An entire upper body workout is MM. That DVD has a Timesaver premix (33 min) using all upper body muscles.
Susan C.M.

I just wanted to add that the premixes Susan listed include the times for warm up and cool downs. So if you did a timesaver from each workout, you would skip the c/d from one, and the w/u from the next. That shortens the time about 7-8 minutes from the combined workouts.

Diane

I'm really enjoying mixing and matching my GS premixes with some of my other workouts! The possibilities are endless at this point. I'm lovin' it! I may have to buy the S&H series on DVD (I've taped it off of FitTV) just so I can make mixing and matching a little easier and more fun!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.