Gym Style Legs - wow!

TerryMia

Cathlete
I did this one last Friday and I STILL have DOMS in my calves...I don't think I've EVER had DOMS in my calves like this or for this long...anyone else? I LOVE this workout...the floor work is just fantastic! :)

OH YES MY CALVES WERE BURNING!!! I don't have to strongest calves so I am excited to get them worked so hard. I did this workout yesterday and I am SORE! Can't wait to see some results from it!

I too did this for the first time last Friday and can still feel some faint soreness in my calves as well as my inner thighs. I feel that both the floor work and standing work on this DVD are excellent and I know that I will turn to this leg workout time and time again.

I have this planned for tomorrow for the first time. Really looking forward to it!!!! Especially now with the comments about the good calf workout!!!

I am doing this one tomorrow morning - for some reason I am scared. I am still sore from legs last week. I did Cathe Legs and Glutes extreme on Sunday and was sore for a week! Then I did legs at the gym on saturday. Was suppose to do on Thursday but Cathe got me good w/Legs and Glutes prior :+

Beth - what did you think of Chest and Triceps??? I sware that is my new all time favorite!

I think I was a masochist last week. I did GS Legs on Thursday, followed by PlyoX on Friday, then High Step Challenge on Saturday. On HSC, she has you do a cardio of zig-zag jumps, followed by calf raises!

OW, OW, OW!!!

Diane

i did this one this morning before work.. and was very impressed with the calve work.... none of cathe's other calf segments have made me burn... i really liked that i felt this.. and with no weight!

i liked the whole workout actually.... i'm gonna give it a couple more times of doing it.. but right now i may even like it better than legs & glutes.. which has been my favorite!

i LOVE the band work!

-------------
cute work out clothes are good for AT LEAST an additional 10-15 calories burned!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.