Guess what I just did??!!

daisyheather

Cathlete
Wowzers! I just spend major money adding to my Cathe dvd collection. I pooled my birthday/Christmas/selling maternity clothes money and spent it ALL on the Slow and Heavy, Cardio Hits and CTX dvds. Can you believe it? I have the ctx in videos but really wanted to replace them with the dvds. I thought about buying a variety of different instructors to try out other people. But after thinking and thinking, I decided I just couldn't spend that much money on anyone but Cathe. I guess waiting for the Intensity dvds just sent me over the edge. :) Heather

As far as I am concerned, there couldn't be a better way to spend your money.Exspecially when people give you money for occasions.Alot of times we end up holding on to the money for so long that another member of the family finally gets full use of what was suppose to be ours.
I to would eventually love to get the CTX DVD.I ordered the new ones in DVD even though I don't have a DVD player in my workout room.But I plan on buying one.You can get them pretty cheap.Most of my workouts are VHS.
I know what you are saying about other instructors.The only other instructors that I like are Kathy Smith, and Mindy Mylera.I use to like Kelly Roberts.First when I got back into working out I owned one of her videos and at the time it was pretty tough.I think if I had to do it now I would probably be yawning.
I wouldn't dish out alot of money if I wasn't sure that I was going to like it.But you know that Cathe is going to make you sweat.
Anyhoo, don't feel bad about spending money on yourself.I am sure yoou deserved it.
Lori

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.