Group Daytona RT photo on mugs

KrisS

Cathlete
Hi Cathe/SNM,
I wasn't in the group picture on the Daytona Road Trip mug on the Dazzle store. Do you have any more group pics in the store? I couldn't find Iris, or Sue Weir either. I know we were in some shots. I would love to buy a mug with all of us on it.

Kristin

Daytona Mug

Just look at our Flickr Photo album for Daytona and let us know if you see a group picture you're in that you would like to have on a mug and let us know which picture you like? We will upload to zazzle and create a mug for you.

Hi SNM,
I just looked through the pictures and I like the one in the Saturday morning daytona road trip satam_0713 I would love that pic on a mug and I'm sure some other gals would love it as well

Kristin

Great Kristin! I will forward this info to the office that takes care of this. Miss you!

Hi SNM,
I just looked through the pictures and I like the one in the Saturday morning daytona road trip satam_0713 I would love that pic on a mug and I'm sure some other gals would love it as well

Kristin

Hi Cathe!! Thanks so much. I miss you too!! I have to come up and visit you again before the summer's out.

Kristin

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.