Got Noticed Today

Soxy

Cathlete
I'm vacationing in Bermuda, & working out everyday in this beautiful fitness center overlooking the resort pool & the ocean. Along with treadmill, stationary bikes, elliptical, standard weight machines, and free weights being available, I have my fire walker & dyna-bands with me band with me. I can't go long without my Cathe fix soooooo.....I plugged my earbuds into my iPhone & after warming up with a treadmill run, I did some compound cardio/weight moves from workouts like Intensity & Athletic Training. Then I mixed in some back, chest, bicep, and tricep work on the weight machines. To bring the heart rate up again, I pulled out a step with 2 risers and did 4 minutes of Tabata from TTM, and finished with the compound exercise segment. In the mirror I was proud to see my impeccable form on moves like rear flies & lunges with bicep curls (thanks to Cathe's frequent form pointers which are seared into my brain as cathe-isms)!

But then, the best part, with sweat & endorphins flying all over this fit guy came up to me and asked "Who are you working out to? I was texting a friend and told him this girl was killing it in the gym!" I proudly told him Cathe Friedrich, cathe.com. He was like "I'm totally gonna check that out, I've never heard of her." I told him that I threw out all my other exercise videos when I found her back in 2005.

Love it! Such a testament to Cathe's instruction and results. She's taught me so much over the years. I also have Cathe to thank for my butt ;)

I'm so glad you brought someone over from "the dark side"!!! May the Cathe force be with you! :p;)

That is so cool Soxy! I finally got my husband to try Cathe and now he's hooked too. I tell everybody "I love my DVDs" but they just tune out. It's so frustrating because I want them to feel as great as I do. I just don't understand people sometimes, I want to say "just try one, you'll love it" but they never do. Their loss!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.