Got my TIMESAVER DVD

Poor Dakota..I hope he's healing up quickly. My two boys got into a little spat on Sunday as well which is strange because they never do that. Tanner came out the victor since Tucker's ear was bleeding. I hate ear wounds because they bleed forever. When I finally got it under control he kept shaking his head and it started all over again! :confused:

Ugh, tell me about it! Montana bit Dakota on the ear last year trying to get to my cheeseburger. He gets really violent around food. I only knew Dakota was hurt because he was bleeding everywhere. Took forever to stop the bleeding! He probably needed a stitch for that one too, but it healed up good on it's own. Who would of known our little angels could be such devils??? I'm going to be so paranoid from now on whenever they are playing!

OMG!!! ARE YOU FREAKIN' KIDDING!!! YOU posted your office's web site on here before!!

Not to mention tons of personal info YOU posted on how your co-workers are drunks, pigs, annoying, pee on the toilet seat, make you babysit their kids, yadda, yadda, yadda, ad nauseum!!!

My GOD!! Un-freakin-believable!!

Um Gayle? That was at least 5 years ago, & has since been removed b/c someone made the very same threat--probably TeTe. Funny how you remember it too. I guess I should be flattered w/all the attention your little clique of schoolyard bullies pays me. :)

So what if I've posted about my coworkers? I don't get your point. I never mentioned any of their names, & I have no idea how it's related to any of the (large number) of topics on this thread.

I am pleased to say I will not stoop to your level & fill my posts full of expletives, since I can actually say something of substance without them. But hey, at least you didn't tell me to shut the f*ck up this time. :cool:

Who would of known our little angels could be such devils??? I'm going to be so paranoid from now on whenever they are playing!

Liann..I know how you feel. Tanner has been super ornery with Tucker and Tucker has been taunting him like crazy. They start chasing each other around like they're playing than out of nowhere it turns ugly. Tucker is just like Dakota though because after he got hurt I had to carry him around for a while..he was literally clinging to me and resting his head on my shoulder..so sweet.

Kris Kristofferson

I have been searching frantically for a certain pic of a shirtless Kris back when he was in his late 30's, early 40's, but cannot find it. It's quite possible it incinerated itself :eek::eek:

I know I'm way too old for him, but GOLLY!! Sorry, don't know how to make it larger :confused:

Attachments

• zacshower3[1].jpg
    zacshower3[1].jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 9
I am pleased to say I will not stoop to your level & fill my posts full of expletives, since I can actually say something of substance without them. But hey, at least you didn't tell me to shut the f*ck up this time. :cool:

You have already stooped past anyone's level. Non-catchable :eek:

You are actually capable of saying something of substance? Geeh, don't hide that from us.

You have already stooped past anyone's level. Non-catchable :eek:

You are actually capable of saying something of substance? Geeh, don't hide that from us.

Really Carola? Haven't called anyone stupid, shared private messages on the forum (you completely lost whatever shred of respect I had for you w/that--your lame excuse was, well, just lame--you think you hold the moral high ground on everything but apparently only when it furthers your own agenda) or told them to "knock it the f*ck off." Those honors rest w/you & Gayle. You guys should be cage wrestlers or something, you'd fit right in. :p

I haven't hidden it from you, but it might've been a bit over your head. Even better, I can actually say something of substance in a single paragraph, instead of a four page treatise that no one can read without a nap in the middle. :D

I've been drooling over Johnny since 21 Jump Street.

pic01.jpg

YOU of all people are calling someone else out on "holding the moral high ground"? Are you kidding me Laura?

YOU of all people are calling someone else out on "holding the moral high ground"? Are you kidding me Laura?

No. Please share where I claim to have higher morals than others.

Carola did it in this thread. I don't recall assuming I had more integrity than others. Perhaps you can refresh my memory.

I know I'm way too old for him, but GOLLY!!
IMO, our fantasy-self is ageless, so we're never too old for anyone (at least that's how I'll justify my hots for Jared Padelecki...see previous photo...LOL!). Well, at least not anyone of legal age (12 would be really creepy).

Laura, just read your posts. You don't need to state the words, you just project it in everything you say. The way you have "defended" yourself in this thread alone is compelely abnoxious and mean.

Wow…this has got to be one of the most BIZARRE threads I have ever seen here!! It boggles my mind that someone mentions the mere possibility of Cathe and divorce and the thread is reported and closed/locked/deleted in minutes and this thread has been allowed to carry on as it has. I realize not everyone in this thread has been disrespectful in their thoughts/opinions but the downright nastiness over the last couple of days is appalling. I realize many of you are trying to add levity to the thread - I appreciate all the hot men pictures but can we start a separate thread for that - adding to this thread is not serving any purpose but to keep this thread at the forefront. I’m not an avid poster but have been a member for a long time and I am just baffled. I know people hate when comments are made about “how this board has changed” but it really has.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.