Got Crosstrain XPress Today!!!

Kimba

Cathlete
:-jumpy

I'll be previewing these tapes all night. :-wow

I WANT a butt kickin'! Bring it on, Cathe!
Thanks for producing such wonderful videos. I have so much fun, from the minute I start, and even in the end when I'm crying for mercy. I'm really getting results since I started incorporating your tapes into my workouts. I started in January and I only do 2 of your tapes a week. Imagine where I'll be when I can actually do six.

Thanks again. I really appreciate everything you do.

WooHoo, Kimba!

Just you wait. The Express Series is awesome! There are so many ways to use the series. It won't be long and you WILL be doing all 6 in a week because they are sooo FUN! (Keep in mind that you can double up on the body parts if you want to get all 6 done in a week but only have a few days!:7) Let us know how you do.

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

RE: WooHoo, Kimba!

You got it!!

You are gonna love it. I know you have been wanting this tape, I am glad to hear you went for it.

Good Luck! Can't wait to read your reviews.

*drooooooool*

CTX is the ONLY reason I want a dvd player. I have a feeling I will be buying these dvd's before I even get a dvd player, but I don't really want to torture myself like that! Having them sitting there begging to be used but no way on earth to use them! I will have to just sit here on cathe.com and watch the clips over and over again wishing and hoping the day will come soon that I get to be tortured along with everyone else! :)

*drooooooool*

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Mar-12-02 AT 03:45AM (Est)[/font][p]i got so excited i posted twice. :D

RE: *drooooooool*

LOL Nicole. I do exactly the same thing. I too want CTX on DVD but don't yet have a DVD player. I guess we'll just have to keep drooling for a while - at least I'm not alone. :)

Tee.

Tee!

I too am glad to see that I am not alone as well. It's actually quite normal I think. ;-)

Kimba: How are you liking the new tapes? Err, DVD's I mean.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.