Got Cathe's new catalog today

Peanuts

Cathlete
Just wanted people to know that I got her new catalog in the mail today. So if you haven't received yours already, hopefully you'll see it soon.

Robin

I finally got mine today!!! In fact, I received TWO!!! Double bonus!! LOL!!

Carol
:)

I liked the catalog a lot, but who on earth did the copy editing? It is chock full of errors. Sometimes they don't even show the correct picture of the item they're describing.

Yes, I'm surprised at the number of errors. There are too many to count. Someone should have gone over it more carefully.

PennyLaney

I agree - the copyediting is pathetic and unprofessional. Worse is the SPECIAL DISCOUNT OFFER that gives you 4 DVDs for 179.99. Hello? Who skipped math class? Four DVDs at $44.99 each is $179.96.

i have to say that my dh was not too thrilled when he got the cathe catalog at his work...surrounded by all his co-workers. Then I got one at my work...and at my home.... Maybe we should have the option to choose if we want to be on the mailing list when we order stuff? I didn't even want the catalog! (As much as I love Cathe, it's easier for me to just go online than to keep track of catalogs!)

:eek:

How did they get all those addresses? That's a little creepy, unless you've had stuff sent to each one.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.