Good thoughts for my FIL, please

mrsmel

Cathlete
Hi, everybody, I don't post a lot, but I would really appreciate good thoughts/vibes/prayers, whatever your preference is, for my dear, sweet father-in-law. He is in the hospital being treated for renal failure. They don't know what else is wrong yet. He's 94, so he's not young, but he's a wonderful man and I care about him very much.

If it is his time, I wish he could go very peacefully, and if it isn't his time, I hope his recovery isn't too painful for him. Any thoughts you can send are gratefully accepted.

Thanks!

anne

Anne I am sending you good vibes coming this way. I will say a little prayer for you. I know how wonderful a father in law can be.

I'm so sorry to hear about your sweet FIL. My prayers, good vibes and anything positive, all your way.

Janie
4760884_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Thanks, everybody! I don't really have anything new to report. They're now saying he does not have renal failure, but they don't know what is wrong. He refused to allow them to do a CAT scan, so they sedated him to do it. We don't have the results yet.

I appreciate the support from everyone here. I'll give you another update when I have more news.

anne

I will certainly give as many positive vibes and thoughts as possible for your father in law. You should feel comforted that he is so lucky to have somebody like you to care so much for him. That works wonders.

Sara

Your DFIL has my thoughts and prayers, and I'll send one up for you, too. I know exactly what you're going through, I really do.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.