good sub for Circuit Max?

Well actually Circuit Max is, IMO, a lot harder than Cardio and Weights, so if all you have is C&W, then by all means sub, because they are both circuits. Just give your all to the cardio and go heavy on the weights.
Otherwise you might consider something more along the lines of Step, Jump, and Pump, or Body Max. Both of which are circuits with a similar format. Extended pure cardio sections at the beginning, cardio and weight circuits, followed abs. Body Max has some more upper body weight work that you could do or not do depending on your schedule.
HTH,
Matteaa

thanks to you both. i happen to have all of these... (geesh, the collection is growing in spite of myself) :)

anywho, at first i thought maybe i should sub Power Circuit from CTX (which i own, but have never done); i'm not sure, but based on what i read, that may be just as easy or easier than C&W. But SJP sounds like it may be a better match... besides it's tough, but fun. I do have Body Max, but as of yet haven't had what it takes (be it time or stamina -- i have a 6 mo. old) to get through the whole thing...

thanks for your suggestions!

sass

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.