Good sports bras

gizmo1974

I'm having trouble finding really good sports bras with lots of support. I'm a 38 C and have one designed for high intensity from Hanes but can't find it anymore. I'm worried about buying online without trying on first.

Thanks!!!

Title 9 sports has a great selection of sports bras - you are sure to find one there. They rate their strength by "barbells" - the most supportive and strongest bras are 4 and 5 barbells!

I think their website is title9.com.

Good luck!

Susan L.G.

This is the one I like and it's at One Hanes Place.

http://www.onehanesplace.com/cgi-bi...865&prmenbr=1600000991&cgrfnbr=1608548619&V=A

Hope that URL works for you, it seems so long. I am a 32D or 34C, so size 5 works perfectly. It looks like you would fit into two sizes, so you'll have to work that one out for yourself. It holds me snug as can be through high impact stepping and I don't get "uniboob" with all the downward dogs in yoga. I think Title 9 also carries it, but may be more expensive. Still might be worth looking at their review of it though!

-Diane

This is the one I want to get:
//www.title9sports.com/shopping/product/detailmain.jsp?itemID=87&itemType=PRODUCT&iMainCat=4&iSubCat=24&iProductID=87
I have the frog bra which is great; however, if I am a little sweaty, I have a hard time getting it on. At least this one will be easier to get on.

I found my new favorite sports bra at Title 9 Sports as well. I visited one of their retail stores so I could try their sports bras on. I love the Champion Full Support Double Dry Top. It has 4 out of 5 barbells (VERY supportive) and is $38. May seem like a lot, but it is a quality bra that will last a long time.

LOL mogambo, I only have itty bitty titty scraps too but I still want support. I can never find anything in a small cup with any support. And all the regular bras have ribbon thin bands that are not comfortable at all.

Unless you HAVE to get it, that Enell Bra is a nightmare!! For big boobs, there is no match for Champion Double Dry Full Support (with back closure and adjustable straps) and the Moving Comfort Maia Bra (it encapsulates each boob for really unsurpasses support). It is not as comfortable as the Champion, but more supportive, so I wear that one when I run. I have tried ALOT of bras too. I wear a 36DD.

Janice

I have one tip that might help...when I was pg/bfing I was a G cup so to exercise I wore a regular encapsulating sports bra and then I would put a compression sports bra over the top to minimize the bounce as much as possible. Now that I'm back to a C cup I still like to wear two sports bras (one with cups and one compression over the top) and I am not bothered in the least by bounce when doing high impact aerobics. I also wear this combo when mowing our lawn so I don't get boob bounce from the riding lawn mower...our yard is very rough to say the least!

I also have bought many sports bras from Title Nine...the service and selection is great!:)

Enells are SO hot, there are a million hooks and it is really uncomfortable. Unless you have HUGE boobs, I would go with a different bra. I sold mine on Ebay. I only wore it once. It is very similar to a strait jacket. My hubby liked it though.......halway unhooked...:)It was too much money to wear as lingerie though!!LOL!!

Janice

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.