Going Public

kblover

Cathlete
Well, I'm finally doing it. I'm committing to getting fit and I'm making all of you my witnesses. While I am not overweight, I am not happy with my weight/body. I am an instructor of a fitness class, but try to cover up as much of my body as possible so no one 'sees' me. This is contrary to what I believe I should do as an instructor.

I want people to be able to see me and feel motivated to work hard so they can get the same results. I have always said I would never show my body, even if I was in 'perfect' shape, because I didn't want to make people feel bad. But the real reason is I never had that body to show anyone and I used that line as an excuse to not have to work at it. I want to show off my body, not in skimpy clothing, but in clothing like Cathe wears - something that shows I am in shape and tone! I want to be that motivation to my students, and I want it to come through a sound diet and exercise. I also want it to be true...no more saying one thing and thinking another. Hence this post.

I am committing to change. I am daring to....believe, live, motivate, stand out, be humble, be strong, be a woman, be confident (not arrogant)...and so much more.

I have created a blog, that I hope you can all get to, in order to monitor my progress and keep me accountable (my blog address is below...hopefully it works! I had some trouble with it earlier). Please take time to stop by if you ever get bored and feel free to call me out on anything that is contrary to what I told you!

I have to buy a digital camera, so I can't post pictures yet, but that will be happening as soon as I get the camera. Pics will be on the blog (if it works).

Thank you to anyone who is reading this! I appreciate your support!

Cheryl

I hope one of these works!
1) http://cc-eyesforward.blogspot.com/
2) http://www.cc-eyesforward.blogspot.com/

You are already an inspiration just for making this commitment! I'll be cheering for you! You'l surprise yourself by how much progress you can make!

And this is why I love all of you! I knew I could count on you for support and motivation! I did get my camera today, but it is hard to take a body shot in the mirror and have it show up. So, I only have a head shot and a shot of my weight. I thought I should post that on my blog. I am having a little trouble loading everything, but I'll figure it out eventually (hopefully tonight!).

Thanks again! Can't wait to see the change myself!!!

Cheryl :)

Good luck!! We're all behind you 100%.

p.s. many digital cameras have a timer that you can set so you can hop in front and get the body shot. No mirror necessary :) Can't wait to see your results!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.