Going on vacation- need aerobic video with little step ...

SHAYLE15

I love Cathe's tapes. Really great workout. I am going away for the summer and will not have a step or weights. I want to keep up my exercise. Does Cathe have any tapes that don't use the step/weights or have very little of it that you could recommend? Thanx so much.

Cathe's Cardio Kicks is a good one that uses no equipment at all. Also try adding jogging to your routine. It's a really good way to work out while on vacation or away from home.

Also the first 1/2 of MIC (the hi/lo section) is a great workout on it's own and no equipment needed for that either.

RE: Going on vacation- need aerobic video with little s...

CTX-Kickbox has no step and is a good workout for a small amount of room also. You could have 10-10-10 cued up to the Hi/Lo part for a 10 minute add on to something. If you have AB Hits, take that along and you'll be set for all your AB work. Have FUN this summer!
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.smilies-world.de/Smilies/Smilies_klein_1/wavey.gif If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

It appears you already have some great responses to your question as this is exactly what I was going to recommend as well (I always take the already referenced DVDs with me whenever I go on travel). If you have a DVD player (or a laptop that plays DVDs), I would also recommend taking Bootcamp. There's an option for doing just the cardio portion of this. True, it's really short, but if you only have a few minutes to spare, this is an awesome workout.

Lorrayne

Hope this doesn't sound dumb, but how about trying one of Cathe's step videos on the floor without the step? Could be done as a sort of Hi/Lo type workout.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.