Go Colts!!!

Hubby and I are Colts fans and I just wanted to add my CHEERS!! :)

Did you see the defense team keep the Ravens from getting that one touchdown? AWESOME!

Denise

As a pitiful Browns fan, I will cheer with you for the Colts :) Especially against the Ravens. Manning is magnificent! Can't we have just one of your players!?!??! LOL

As a pitiful Browns fan, I will cheer with you for the Colts :) Especially against the Ravens. Manning is magnificent! Can't we have just one of your players!?!??! LOL

LOL ... another pitiful Browns fan here! Gotta love Manning... Congrats to all you lucky Colts fans!!

Another Colts fan! My boys went to the game. Oldest is a Raven fan youngest is a Colts fan. They had a good time (one better than the other ;))
colts-indianapolis-colts-2475682-100-85.jpg

BIG TIME COLTS FANS HERE!!! DH wears blue from September to February and is taking the boys to Lucas Oil Stadium (hate the name) next month. But I do feel like yesterday's game wasn't their greatest... but LAST WEEK'S!??? Now that was INCREDIBLE!!!

Anyone else missing Sanders this season? He is my favorite player to watch. :D

Melissa

I am an Eagles fan (used to live in the Philly area), but I live in Indiana. Are you in Indiana? If so what part? I am in the Evansville area (very southern tip).

Yikes -- I'm a big time Texans fan and we're playing the Colts Sunday. No offense, but I'm hoping that the Texans will make the Colts have their first loss of the season. Of course with the Texans, that probably won't happen (however when we played the Colts a few weeks ago, the Texans came mighty close to winning!!). I would just love to see the Texans make the playoffs this year -- this is the only year in which they actually might have a chance for a wild card!! Otherwise, I like the Colts and always root for them when the Texans are not in the equation!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.