Go Behind-The-Scenes Of Cathe's Lift Move And Restore Workout Program

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member
FunctionalUpperBodyBTS-0629.jpg

Welcome to the behind-the-scenes filming of Cathe's Lift, Move & Restore workout program for the Actively Aging Lifestyle.

Cathe has spent the last year researching and developing this all-low-impact workout series and we can't wait to share it with you.
Cathe didn’t take this project lightly. There’s a big difference between a gentler approach to fitness as WE know it, and workouts that are “easy.”
Although Cathe plans to continue releasing high-intensity workouts (as well as other types of series) in the future, she wanted to create a series that fills the gap between her toughest workouts, and what many are finding is their new fitness threshold.

With a focus on functional training and overall body wellness, the workouts in this series were created to improve performance while keeping us primed and ready for what life brings.

Today is the first day of filming for the LIft, Move & Restore series, and most of our time has to be devoted to the production. However, as time permits, and after we have had the time to sort through the tens of thousands of pictures that will be taken during the shoot, we will begin to show and tell you why this new series is so special and how it can help you to keep and continue your fitness lifestyle.

Learn more or pre-order here: https://bit.ly/4bO6lHn

I’m contemplating preordering but am curious as to the length of the workouts. I’m not sure what hours I’ll be working once I find a CNA job and definitely want to keep my fitness routine although I’m prepared that I won’t have as much time to devote to it. 21 Day Fix Extreme was a perfect length at about 32 minutes start to finish. I do know that Cathe usually has timesaver premixes. I loved the looks of that firewalker band running man exercise from this mornings newsletter!

It says on Facebook this AM that they are halfway finished filming the series and hopes
to finish up by end of this week. Yay! There's a short little video showing them getting
ready and a really quick little sample of a couple exercises, one is using both discs
holding on to bar and it looks like a "rocking back & forth" with your feet on the discs
That might not be too bad. Everytime I see the bars, I want them!

It says on Facebook this AM that they are halfway finished filming the series and hopes
to finish up by end of this week. Yay! There's a short little video showing them getting
ready and a really quick little sample of a couple exercises, one is using both discs
holding on to bar and it looks like a "rocking back & forth" with your feet on the discs
Wow! Altho filming is probably the least time-intensive aspect of a new series. They said Cathe spent a year researching and planning. Rehearsals & fine-tuning are probably at least a month. We know the editing/authoring takes a long time too. Looking forward to more photos and little clips! :D

Aqua girl, thank you!
I really appreciate you posting the Facebook updates here for this of us who don't do Facebook!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.