Glucosamine recommendations

DH takes Glucosamins Chrondoitain (sp? LOL!) w/ MSM. All I know is not to get Glucosamine Sulfate -- the sulfate is the WRONG kind to help your joints.

Immune Support is having a buy one get one free w/ free shipping right now. www.ImmuneSupport.com

OK, you all know I'm going to reccomend a Shaklee product here...BIG SURPRISE!!! Anyway, my mom was on glucosomine for a couple of months and it was not helping her and I convinced her to give Shaklee's a try, and she said she noticed a difference after one week. If you have not read the Shaklee thread about Shaklee results, click on it and read it. There are a couple people who are using Shaklee's Joint Health complex. I know WantFit is using it right now and she has noticed a difference. The reason it is different is because it also contains cat's claw extract (an herb...don't worry!) which helps with faster relief. I'm going to link to the product below. Let me know if you have any more questions.

http://www.shaklee.net/robin_walker/search?search=Prod&keywords=Joint+Health+Complex

I like a liquid glucosamine product because it probably absorbs better than pills and you only have to take it once per day. I use the one sold at Costco, Symtec Joint Movement Glucosamine with Chondroitin and MSM. It alleviated most of my knee pain, but also using a glucosamine/chondroitin/msm skin cream on my knees has eliminated ALL of my knee pain for the past 1-1/2 years.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.