GETTING IT DONE January 2016 - January 2020

Hi everyone,

Today was SBF Active stretch, which was tough.

Sherry - sorry all that white stuff is getting in your workout time. You sure getting a good upper body workout shoveling.

Hope you all having a relaxing Sunday. See you all in the morning.

Happy Monday!

I did a workout other than shovel snow! RKS #1 plus 100 hip thrust challenge. And the dogs got a good walk because the white stuff wasn't coming down and the streets were clear. Bonus for all of us!

Belinda - High five on your wo's. You are keeping up a great pace!

Going to bed early tonight. Stayed up too late last night watching skating. This will be a rough couple of weeks.

Be back tomorrow.

Hi everyone,

I did KM w/leg drills + SBF UB w/bands today.

Sherry - I miss those dog walks. Nicely done yesterday.

Heidi - how are you doing?

I need to get some work done. BBL! Good job, everyone.

Happy Valentine's Day!

Last night I had trouble logging in (after effects of the server upgrade?), but I did RKS #2 plus both the 100 Rep challenges for lateral raises and bicep curls.

Tonight a planned rest day, so DH and I could enjoy a dinner (cooked at home) and watch some Olympics.

Belinda - Yes, we all miss the dog walks when we don't get them, like today, when it's warm, so snow is melting and the streets are a slushy mess. They did get to play in the yard for a bit - not so bad there.

Hope you enjoyed your day. Be back tomorrow.

Good morning,

Gym Style Legs and SBF barre UB/core is doen.

Sherry - good job with your workouts.

I have to get ready to take Brawler to the vet. BBL!

Happy Thursday!

RKS #3 plus 100 hip thrust challenge complete.

Belinda - Excellent job on your wo's. Hope this was just a check-up for Brawler.

Be back tomorrow.

Hi Sherry and good job yesterday.

I almost forgot to post my workout. I did IMAX premix 1-5 this morning.

yesterday's update on Brawler: while I was doing the floor work in Gym styles yesterday, I noticed Brawlers was leaking a lot and his private parts were all swollen up. The vet thinks the K 9 cart/or the harness is irritating his bladder pushing on it, therefor he urinating a lot on himself. Lately he is urinating on himself/leaking. He got a chemical burn from it. On Tuesday Brawler is getting a catheter to stop the leaking. I have to keep him clean with only water and AD diaper rash cream/0r vaseline. I am getting ready to order for his K9 cart the Wheelchair Front Support Kit. I am hoping that will take the pressure off his bladder/belly. I only bought the rear support K9 cart. Brawler is getting weaker in his front paws, that would help too. As long as, Brawler has a the will to live I will do everything in my power to make him comfortable :) Brawler is on antibiotics. I felt so bad for Brawler at the vet yesterday :( he was shacking for fear. Poor thing!

today's update: Been on the phone with K9 carts, I just ordered a front wheel kit. Brawler is getting weaker in his front paws. Now, he will have a full support K9 cart. I wished the find a cure for DM :( It's heartbreaking watching him like this :( DM has 3 stages, I think we at the last stage :(:(

Belinda - (((Hugs))) I completely understand all that you are doing for your pup. I am the same way about all of ours. I hope the new cart does help him be more comfortable. Lots of hugs for all of you!

I did get in a wo - RKS #4 plus 100 Scarecrows and 100 tricep extensions. Tomorrow is a rest day, and I'm goin to see DD in a ball room competition. They don't have many, and this one is 3-1/2 hours away, so that's a lot of driving for a one day trip. Hope she appreciates it.

More (((Hugs))), and I'll be back Sunday.

Hey guys,

sorry for not checking in yesterday. Alesia came and visit us, she left today.

Sherry - thanks for your kind worlds :) It really means a lot to me. I try to be a good doggy mommy. He is such an amazing dog. I love him so much and it hurts seeing him like this.

I am crying as I write this...today my husband and I found out a very, good friend passed away from the flu. Her and her husband were stationed with us in Bamberg, Germany :( My husband and I we are shocked and heartbroken. This years flu is scary.My thoughts and prayers are with her family!

I will be back tomorrow. Sorry for no personals!

Morning!
Lousy last week. Very stressed and busy at work.

WO's:
Thurs: 2 mile walk outside with my Son
Friday: Body Fusion
Sat: walk on the beach with my DH and DD.
Sun: Evening walk: 1 mile Just to get out!

Yesterday: OMG I am sore! Took advil before my Grandson arrived to relieve some of it. I had him for the afternoon unil my Son arrived.
After he ate I said "YOUR TURN!" I couldn't wait to go to bed.

Feeling overwhelmed and depressed. :/ I know getting in workouts would help but my energy is just not there. Aching all over terribly!
Osteoarthritis????? I have to see my Doc soon.

Today I was going to attempt Great Glutes. Just a premix perhaps of what I can do at this point. Maybe a walk outside again. ???

Belinda: I sure hope the new walker will help Brawler. So sorry for your pup. Hugs to you!

Nice job on your workouts as always.

When it rains it pours! So sorry for your loss of a dear friend. :/ Yes, this winters flu season has been terrible and very scary.

Sherry: Have fun at the ballroom competition! Good luck to your DD too.
Nice job on your workouts. :)

Off to get it done!
BBL
Heidi

Good morning,

SBF D44 Lean & Toned Arms = 15 min + Stopwatch Planks = 17 min is done. I am not sure, if I do a cardio/or GS legs later today?

Heidi - (((HUGS))) so sorry you feeling overwhelmed and depressed. Hope your doc can help to get to the bottom of this. Good job keeping up with your workouts.

Sherry - you haven't checked in since Friday? Hope all is well.

I will be back later. Have to get ready to take Brawler to the vet at 2 p.m.

DONE!
Great Glutes premix timesaver #4
skipped the sliding disc moves my knees were already sore from previous moves.

PHEW! That was tough! Glad I did it however. :)

I hope you both have a good day.

Off to shower and work.

Heidi

Good morning,

SBF D44 Lean & Toned Arms = 15 min + Stopwatch Planks = 17 min is done. I am not sure, if I do a cardio/or GS legs later today?

Heidi - (((HUGS))) so sorry you feeling overwhelmed and depressed. Hope your doc can help to get to the bottom of this. Good job keeping up with your workouts.

Sherry - you haven't checked in since Friday? Hope all is well.

I will be back later. Have to get ready to take Brawler to the vet at 2 p.m.

Thanks Belinda!
Awsome Job on your workout!

I am really trying to get back to my workouts on a regular basis. Tough lately with family and work issues.

Better weather coming up so I intend to get out and walk even for a short time everyday if possible.

Good morning,

Thanks everyone about Brawler. His appointment went well. He did really well. The catheter is coming out in 5-7 day's. Keeping him still is another problem. He also had really bad rup marks from this K9 cart. The vet put Brawler on complete bed rest for the next few day's. I ordered the front support for Brawlers K9 cart, it should be here on Friday. That should help!

Not sure, how I am going get GS's in? I guess, I have to wait until DH comes home from work or get up really early in the morning?

I will be back later.

Hi all!

Been a crazy few days here. Catching up . . .
-Saturday DD had a ballroom dance competition a few hours away, so I went. I was out the door a bit after 6 and drove down that morning. The competition lasted until after 8. On the way home, there was snow and black ice, so I didn't home until after 2 a.m.
-Sunday I was obviously wiped out, but had forgotten to get DD's skirt that has a rip, and it needs to be fixed before her next competition, so drove down to get it.
-Monday was very exhausting day at work with a report that had to get out, and I was still worn out, so 3rd day with no wo.
-Tuesday came home from work with full intentions to wo, but found water in the basement because the sump pump stopped working. Got it working, but then had to start clean up. There was barely a layer of water, but the cardboard boxes on the floor soaked it up, so we were up 'til the wee hours getting that mess cleaned up.
-This is the 5th day without a wo. The wo area didn't get any water, but that's now where everything is spread out until we can get new storage boxes, so might not get anything done until after this weekend. Think I'll just consider this a recovery week, because mentally I need it.

Belinda - Glad things are going well for Brawler. I think he will be so much more comfortable with the new cart. (((Hugs))) for the loss of your friend from the flu. It is so bad this year.

Heidi - (((Hugs))) to you, too. Hopefully the doctor will help you. And of course, exercise, but you know that. Good job getting in what you can.

Gotta get a few loads of laundry going tonight - blankets and such that got wet. This is a lot of work, but it could have been so much worse.

Be back tomorrow, hopefully figuring out how to get something in. Until then.

Good morning,

What a night! We ended up taking Brawler to the emergency vet last night. His tube from the catheter came out, probably from us moving him from one side to the other? Who knows? The other vet thinks the tube was to short :( He insert a longer one, and took the stitches out..he put tape on the tube instead. Since Brawler didn't pee a lot into the bag, the vet expressed him. Poor Brawler..

BBL!

Hello,

Yesterday was a rest day.

Today I did a walk outdoors before the snow started again.
3.69 miles

YEAH! I made it outside. LOL!

Sherry! Wow what a week so far for you. I hope things calm down for you and you can get some rest too.

My worst nighmare is having the sump pump not working! We have 2 basements to worry about.
When it rains etc. I am always checking to see that they are plugged in! Found one not plugged in not too long ago and
boy it was lucky I caught it too.

Belinda: OMG you must be exhausted too! :/ Fingers crossed that Brawler is now all set with a new walker and better catheter system.

Take it easy you two! ♥
Stay safe! New storms coming our way.

Heidi

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.