GETTING IT DONE January 2016 - January 2020

Hi everyone,

I did my workout a while ago, just getting around to post. I did SBF D46 Old School Arms = 20 min + Tracie Long Longevity Series Step Forward. Why did I waited to so long to do this workout? I had a blast!

Heidi - I hope Brawler is getting a break. He needs one. His new front wheels are coming tomorrow. He is sleeping right now, which is good. The meds seem to work. Nice job on your walk. Miss those walks.

Sherry - thanks for your kind words. Wow, you been super busy the last few day's.

I will be back tomorrow. Good night.

Hi everyone,

I did get my workout in this morning, while Brawler was sleeping. Those meds knock him out. I did LM BS 68 with my neighbor today. She came over and we worked out in my living room. I also did SBF LB today.

Have a great evening.

Hi everyone,

I did Jazzercise:Burlesque. Another fun and sweet workout I waited to long to try. Why didn't I pull that one out sooner? I was afraid, I couldn't follow the moves. Very fun workout.

That's it for me today.

Happy Sunday!

We finally have a clean basement with workout space! My evenings after work were spent working on it, but we really got it all put back together just a bit ago. But now we are way to exhausted to consider a formal workout. I think all the mopping, boxing, and moving things around was plenty work in itself. We've been in this house nearly 16 years and never had problem. But we've learned our lesson, and now many things are stored in plastic boxes. As well as a lot of stuff is just gone.

Belinda - Poor Brawler. I hope he is feeling much better. I'm sure he will be so excited when he gets his new wheels. Good job getting in your wo's with all that you have going on in your life.

Heidi - Yes, you are getting back into it. Enjoying walks despite the weather, eh?

That's it for today. Just worn out, but I'll be back at it tomorrow.

Hey guys,

I did GS BSB earlier today. Just getting around to post. I must have pulled a muscle in my knee, no barre workout (TB) for me today. Tomorrow is UB, I should be able to do it.

Brawlers catheter is out. It only took a few seconds. The doc wants him still on the antibiotics. DH put the front wheel on his K9 cart :( It's good for Brawler but not for me :( I am having a hard time getting him in/out the cart. With the full support cart (we added the front support) its harder for me to get in down the stairs and outside. We probably have to get a ramp for the stairs to help him and us to get in and out. I been online chatting with the K9 cart customer support to find a better solution. With the K9 rear support Brawler had a secure strap around this back. With the added front support he got a belly support and legs support but the strap that secures him in the cart is useless, it doesn't fit anymore. Of course, the front support kid didn't come with instructions. We having lots of fun. It's like putting a Erector Set together, lol.

Sherry - thanks about Brawler. He is happy again and quit all day long. My workouts help me to stay calm through all this. Yeah, on the new workout space. Once everything is done, post some pictures :)

I will be back tomorrow. I am tired.

Happy Monday!

And happy because I actually got in a wo! Did LM Pump Revolution - a full body wo that I will be feeling tomorrow for sure. So happy to have the workout space back together. And it was sunny and warm today, and still light out when I got home from work, so the dogs got in a nice long walk, too. Good all around.

Belinda - Sounds like it will take a bit of time for all of you to figure it out and get used to the new contraption. Hopefully it helps Brawler's spirits. Wishing all of you patience as your work through the process.

I am absolutely beat, so signing off, and be back tomorrow.

Hi everyone,

GS Chest & Triceps done. Yesterday I did SBF UB/cardio.

Sherry- I am excused figuring out the ramp situation out. Getting Brawler down the stairs we don't have a problem. Getting him up with the front support is a huge problem. I can't lift him in the cart like I used too. The cart is much larger now :( DH and I decided take Brawler out of his cart and carry him up the stairs and inside the house without the cart. Than put him back into the cart, he can roll himself into the living room :) Let's see how that works out? Or I have to move into my gym, I have a sliding door and Brawler can go out without any problems. Not the best solution :(

Happy Hump Day, everyone.

Good morning,

Today I did an oldie....Cosmopolitan Aerobics Lite (VHS) - 30 min + SBF UB/ core circuit. Still going through all my old workouts, lol. It was definatly a lite workout. Not bad if you get over a injury or in my case my knee still bordering me.

Have a great day and workout everyone.

Hi everyone,

I did a light workout today: I did JS Fusion walk + SBF LB + mat workout. I am not sure, if I get GS legs in this week? I may have to double up next week. We shall see!

Sherry and Heidi - where are you? Are you guys on vacation? LOL!

Good night, everyone.

Hi all!

Didn’t get a chance to tell you that DH and you were headed out of town for a few days to visit our parents. Heading back home tomorrow. Will catch up more then.

Belinda - I’m sure it will take a bit of you me to figure out the logistics with the new cart. You gave such a big heart to do so much for your pup.

More later. Enjoy your weekend.

Good morning,

Today I starting 2 weeks of Low Impact. I did AB today. I finished a month of GS's last week . I still have to do GS Legs, I will do it this week. I also start a new SBF rotation today, I did LB barre. No fold over for me.

Sherry - my husband build a K9 cart ramp for Brawler yesterday :) I am having trouble getting him in the cart, I am to short, lol. I am using one of my shorter steps which gives me a little bit more hight and I can lift Brawler over the cart. I couldn't get him over the cart to sit him in :( Now, I have to figure out the front wheels, they scare the crap out of Brawler. They are too close to his paws :( He keeps hitting the front wheel. Not good!

I will post a pic of the K9 ramp soon. I love it :)

Have a wonderful day and workout, everyone.

Happy Monday!

Home and got in a wo - IMax tonight. Love the "old Cathe" feel in this one. Got the heartrate pumping good.

Belinda - Congrats on finishing a month of GS's! Sounds like the cart will be a good thing once you work the kinks out, and in the meantime, take it with lots of humor. It will work out. Just taking longer to get there than you'd like.

Time to get to the grocery store. We got back late last night, and there's no food in the house. Be back tomorrow.

Hi everyone,

Today I did Karen Voight Slim Physique DVD, Monday workout: Cardio & LB. That one was pretty good for a 30 min workout. I had that dvd since 2014 :( There is a workout for each day, I will try to follow them in order. Not sure, if I will do them every day? I will try my best!
I also did day 2 of the Shape up for the summer challenge.

Sherry - I agree about the cart :) It all will work out. Nice job on IMAX yesterday.

I will be back tomorrow.

Hey guys,

I did LI Challenge today. That's it.

After Brawler's vet appointment this morning, I am not in a good mood to do much :( Brawler had a catheter, which came out a little over a week ago. Well, after the catheter came out we noticed he hardly went pee. We talked to our vet and he said, sometimes it can take a few day's before he goes normal again. Told us to express Brawler's bladder a few times a day, which we been doing since he got the catheter taking out. It's been over a week and we got concerned about Brawler. We took him in this morning for an X-ray, vet was looking for stones. The x rays didn't show anything. Everything is pointing to DM, which I read online about :( The vet was talking about a research center we could take him and they would have to cut him open and put a bag inside :( I told my vet I wouldn't put Brawler through anything like this :( We talked about all the possibilities :( He also promised me when the time comes he would came to the house :( All I want to do is cry :(

BBL!

Belinda - (((HUGS))) Give Brawler a hug for me, too. And lots of love.

Just checking in to say I have been completely snowed under at work, with long hours and so busy I haven't even remembered to eat lunch. Worn out by the end of the day. The weekend is almost here, so will get rest up and get it together then.

And Belinda, more (((hugs))).

Good morning,

Low Impact UB + SBF LB is done.

Sherry- thank you for your kind words! DM is a horrible disease :( There isn't a cure for DM nor do they know why they get it. My vet said yesterday we have done 150 times more for Brawler than most people are willing to do. I am not ready to put Brawler down anytime soon unless he starting to get breathing problems (which is also linked with DM), I am not letting him suffer. I know the time we have is limited :( Very sad!

That's it for me today. Have a great Friday, everyone.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.