GETTING IT DONE January 2016 - January 2020

Happy New Year everyone,

Hope you all had a wonderful and happy New Year :) Can't believe it's already 2016...time flies.

I will do STS D 33 and Jessica Smith Strike, Stretch & Relax 30 min.

I will be back later. Have a great day and workout, everyone.

Hi girls,

I am done with STS D33 + Jessica Smith Walk On 21 Day- Strike, Stretch & Relax 30 min and Jessica Smith Yoga Stretch
-AM: Energizing Flow = 30 min :)

Happy New Year, everyone.

Happy New Year to you all!

Not getting very far these days. Workouts have been a bust for me due to illness and back pain. After chiseled upp and core 1 I have been
dealing with terrible back pain.

Yesterday for the first time in a week and half I did:
a walk on the TM 4.0 and hills up to 8% (an ifit WO) 2.58 miles total for 42 min.
Then I did Stretch Max 3 with the band This felt great on my back! Just did the legs mainly.

Today was catching up on Z's due to poor sleep last night. This after was house pick-up. I just can't stand a mess... :/

Maybe do another stretch out this evening.

My goals for this year: Add more stretching!!!!

I hope that you all had a great Christmas and New Year's Eve. Sorry I have been MIA...just not up to sitting very long or doing anything really these days. Getting to work each day has been a struggle. Popping way too many Aleve just to get through it.

Have a great first day of the New Year 2016!
Heidi

Morning!

Last night I had a migraine coming on so decided to get in something! Doing a workout is my only defense against them.

itread #1 20min 1.68 miles
stretch! ice kickbox stretch. Not a very good stretch but a stretch just the same.

Need more of a stretching/yoga routine I think. Maybe try out P90X3 dynamix....

Today's plan: search for a lower less back breaking routine I can handle right now. Any suggestions?

Belinda: Thank you for the kind words. It is getting better slowly I just have to be super aware of what or how I am moving.
So what was your workout yesterday? What are your plans for today?

Sherry: Congrats on the sign up of the Marathon! How exciting! Have you done one before? What are your plans for training and adding in weights etc. ?

Allee: How are you doing? Do you have plans for a rotation this month? What are your goals? Mine will definitely be stretching and flexibility workouts.

Current book read: 15 Minutes to Fit by Zuzka. Found some helpful advise for Pain issues. Love her workouts but right now that's not going to happen either.

I am currently reading: Pain Free for Women by Pete Egoscue. I will try out some workouts from this to see if I can get my back in shape and aligned naturally.

OK off to do something....Have a great Saturday and 2nd day of the new year!

Heidi

Hey girls,

I am done with ICE Metabolic Total Body MishMosh Premix:
Scrambled #1 Changes the order of some rounds and mixes in some Blizzard Blast intervals. - 53:07

Heidi - glad you starting to feel better. Please be carful, ok!! Do you think the Metabolic TB did that to your back?

Sherry - where are you? I hope all is well.

Have a great Saturday.

Hallo again,

I also did Weight Loss Walking (4 DVD's) Walking for Weight Loss = 43 min. You probably wondering why I am working out so hard, lol? Well, my son is getting married the end of this month. DH and I will drive in our RV for 3 day's, not sure how much/how many workouts I get in? I usually workout in the RV with no problem, but I want to make sure I am not behind my weekly dvd goal :)

Have a wonderful day and workout, everyone.

Happy New Year!

Quick post to say - yesterday - no wo, but all the guests left and I signed up for a marathon in October. Today - ballet, dog walk and D28 - continuing to make progress on STS but will need to switch to a running/keeping legs & glutes healthy routine when I'm done.

Belinda - Great job on your wo's, as usual. Will be interested to see what you come up with to keep wo's on track during your RV trip.

Heidi - Sorry you have been feeling so bad lately. Totally agree on the stretching!

Ok, gotta go. Meeting with friends tonight - and it's not at my house (thank goodness!). Be back tomorrow.

Sherry - yeah on the marathon in October:) Once I am done with STS, I will plan my workouts of the RV. We are almost done with STS :)

Heidi - I also need to stretch more. I will add more stretches to my routine. My hips are stiff, lol.

Hallo Allee!!

Good night, everyone.

Thanks ladies!

Stretching is my main WO now.

Today: P90X3 dynamix and itread #1 40min.

Glad that you both are continuing with STS. :) Great job!

BBT!
Have a great evening!

OH Belinda: Are you on your way to traveling to the upcoming wedding soon?

Good afternoon,

I just did JS 5 Mile Fat Burning Miles plus both bonus workouts. One bonus workout was The strong feet and Ankles = 15 min, the 2nd workout was The strong knees & Hips = 15 min. Really liked both lower body stretches. I also did GIAM Upper Body BalanceBall workout w/Suzanne Deason = 40 min. Great arm/ back/chest opener. I really needed those stretches today. I need to start doing more yoga/stretches. I am so stiff these day's :(

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me.

Evening!

Went for a hike with my DH today. 3.19 miles. Was a beautiful day for it. :)

Plan for this week: Call my Doc tomorrow about my back issues. I really would like a bone density scan!

Belinda: Have a safe trip when you go! Great job on your workouts! :) The upper body WO sounds interesting too. ;)

Sherry: How are you doing?

Hi Allee!

Have a great evening!
BBT
Heidi

Morning!

Last night I had a migraine coming on so decided to get in something! Doing a workout is my only defense against them.

itread #1 20min 1.68 miles
stretch! ice kickbox stretch. Not a very good stretch but a stretch just the same.

Need more of a stretching/yoga routine I think. Maybe try out P90X3 dynamix....

Today's plan: search for a lower less back breaking routine I can handle right now. Any suggestions?

Belinda: Thank you for the kind words. It is getting better slowly I just have to be super aware of what or how I am moving.
So what was your workout yesterday? What are your plans for today?

Sherry: Congrats on the sign up of the Marathon! How exciting! Have you done one before? What are your plans for training and adding in weights etc. ?

Allee: How are you doing? Do you have plans for a rotation this month? What are your goals? Mine will definitely be stretching and flexibility workouts.

Current book read: 15 Minutes to Fit by Zuzka. Found some helpful advise for Pain issues. Love her workouts but right now that's not going to happen either.

I am currently reading: Pain Free for Women by Pete Egoscue. I will try out some workouts from this to see if I can get my back in shape and aligned naturally.

OK off to do something....Have a great Saturday and 2nd day of the new year!

Heidi

Hi Heidi! have you tried Acupuncture for your back pain? I use it faithfully for my neck and have used it for back pain as well. I've had a synovial cyst in my spinal cord, low back area, had surgery for that and then not long after that I had a bulging L5, acupuncture does wonders for me not only for pain, but i really think it helps with healing! I like it much better than massage for the muscle spasms that can come with spinal issues.. also foam rolling the muscles that attach to the low back, hamstrings and even quads. Take care, I hope you feel better soon!!

Heidi - good job on your walk today. Sorry to hear you still having problems with your back. Hope the doc can figure out what's wrong with our back.

dawn9222 - thanks! I think I need to try Acupuncture for my back. I also had a few bulging discs. I will look into it next week.

dawn9222 - thanks! I think I need to try Acupuncture for my back. I also had a few bulging discs. I will look into it next week.[/QUOTE]

Yes, do it! I have a special love for acupuncture.. it helps with so many things.. from digestion, sleep, hormones, pain, I do it for my neck and knee pain right now, but she'll also do stuff to help with digestion if I need it! Good stuff. :)

Hi all!

Busy day today - xmas stuff down including lights outside, plus clean house, laundry, groceries. But I did get in my wo - D29 and dog walk - wearing me out!

Belinda - Just a bit behind you, but catching up with the compressed schedule. Does your completing wo list include all premixes for every DVD? That could take even longer.

Heidi - Glad you enjoyed your walk. Stretching should be a priority for all of us.

Downton Abby time. Be back tomorrow.

Good morning,

Today I am starting STS M3 W4. I will do STS D34.

Sherry - we are almost at the finish line :) YES, I will complete the wo list include all premixes for every DVD :) The reason I am doing it with ALL the premixes.....so I stop buying new dvd's :) It's a shame, I have so many dvd's with premixes that I never do. Quit frankly, there nothing new out there. I have enough dvd's to last me a few years. I am happy to report...I survived all the sales in Dec and Jan :) Every time am looking at a dvd in the store, DH reminds me of my "NO BUYING" :) All my dvd's collection dust, have to use what I already have!

Heidi - how are you doing?

I will be back later.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.