GETTING IT DONE January 2016 - January 2020

Hey everyone,

Today I did STS M2 D22, SBF LB barre and JS (I started week 5). I am almost done with M2. Yeah!

I am getting ready to go to DC, helping my kids move. Both moving on the 22nd.

Sherry - I have arthritis in both my knees. Plus, I still have flair ups with PF. Got 3 cordizone shots in my heal and I couldn't walk for almost 8 month on my feet.All that high impact isn't worst it. And the heavy gliding (growling on the floor) isn't good for my slipped disc/back. It makes no sense to keep my preorder especially there isn't a modifier. Plus, I really didn't see anything new, always the same moves over and over again. I get bored easily. Hope you enjoy them. Good job yesterday.

Hi Heidi!

I will be back tomorrow.

Hey guys,

Came home late last night, I was to tired to post. I did JS Boogie I.T.

Today I did STS D23, JS Metabolic Conditioning and SBF Strong Back. I may do a stretch later today.

BBL!

Happy Friday!

Well, I didn't have time to be sick, but it happened anyway. This has been one of the worst head colds I have ever had. Pretty much just laid on the couch under blankets the past few days. Tried to work from home, but couldn't even do that. Finally feeling human, so need to get out today for last minute shopping, food, and some fun with the kids. Obviously no workouts.

Belinda - Awesome job on STS - keep it going! I'm still amazed you can do other workouts after any of them. You've done a great job of conditioning your body. Hope you are ready for the holidays, or at least taking it in stride and not too stressed.

Waving Hi to Heidi.

Time to get rolling and catch up on what I haven't done. Maybe tomorrow I'll be able to get in some kind of sweat.

Hey girls,

M2 D24 + SBF Mat 3 + JS WS3 Pilates + Yoga is done. Can't wait for M3.

Sherry - sorry you been under the weather. Seems to go around. Glad you feeling better. Have fun with your kids.

That's it for me today. Have a great day and weekend. Merry Christmas, everyone.

Merry Xmax Eve!

I must have done too much on Friday, because yesterday I was exhausted. Trying to get my energy going today, 'cause we have things to do. It'll be a quiet Christmas Eve and Day because it's just us, but since DD and I have been sick, and DS is just recovering from finals week, that should be ok. Realizing we need a bit more food, so trying to get my act together to shop and finish wrapping.

Belinda - Yay! Time for M3! Enjoy the time with your family.

Enjoy your day!

Merry Christmas!

Today I did SBF active stretch 3 and stretch. Felt wonderful. I am done with the Fit for Fall rotations. Not sure, what I will do next week. Maybe take it easy?

Sherry, enjoy your time with your DH too.

I will be back tomorrow.

Merry day after Christmas!

Spent a quiet day with the kids and their so’s. 6” of snow fell starting Christmas Eve so wod was shoveling. Relaxing today. May do something me shopping to stock up on wrapping paper- my supply is depleted.

Belinda - you deserve a rest week. Good job finishing the challenge. Hope you enjoyed your holiday.

Hey everyone,

Workouts for today is done. Kept everything low impact. I think, I have a heal spur again, something is sticking out of the side of my foot and it's hurting for the last few day's. Tomorrow will try to make an appointment with my doc. Maybe they can do an X-ray on my feet.

Hope you all had a fabulous Christmas!

Sherry - glad you had a fabulous Christmas. I do have to admit, I am glad it's over. Enjoy the rest of your evening.

Heidi - hope you doing well. Miss you.

That's it for me today. Have a great evening.

Hi all!

I finally was able to do a workout! Pedal Power was the choice today. Breathing has been a challenge with this cold, so feeling good enough to get in any kind of workout is awesome! Finally on the road to recovery.

Belinda - I hear you about glad it's over - can be stressful. Sorry about the bone spur. Hopefully you can get in to see a doc quickly.

Now, to run up and down the stairs several times to get some laundry done. Need to sanitize this house. Hope you are having more fun.

Hey everyone,

I did JS WS D39 LB plus a short walk.

Sherry - thanks about my foot. I will see a doc tomorrow. Good job on PP today.

I will be back tomorrow.

Happy Saturday!

So we’ve had a bit more snow the past couple days, about 2” each time, which is just enough to need to shovel. If we shovel we can let the dogs run around, and they are tired of being house bound. Their people don’t go out as much when it’s this cold. And that’s been my wo’s.

Belinda - You’ll have to let me know how you like the rebounder. That’s not something I have considered. I am thinking about starting STS on Jan 1. Need to be able to breathe while exercising vigorously.

Stay warm! ‘Til tomorrow.

Happy Sunday!

Just finished a wo - Basic Step. Thought that was a good place to start now that I can breathe again.

Hope you are getting things done today, too! Enjoy your evening, and . . .

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Happy New Year!

First wo of the year complete - ICE CLB. Forgot how much cardio is in that one. Aerobic capacity still down from the cold. Always amazed at how fast I lost it when I'm not using it.

Hope your year is also off to a great start!

Happy New Year, everyone!

How was everyone's New Year? DH and I stayed home, I couldn't leave Brawler alone with all the fireworks. Boy it's cold outside.

Today I started STS M3 W1 D25 plus JS W7 D43 Metabolic Conditioning. I also walked 2 miles.

Sherry - nicely done with your workout. That one has a lot of cardio.

Have a great evening.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.