Getting It Done for December!

Sherry K

Cathlete
Starting off the thread for the month.

Nothing to report for today, but planning the LIS rotation this month. I think that's a nice transition from the Firm wo's to Cathe. Also, planning to wake up in the mornings and get in a short run or incline walk on a fasting stomach to help with the fat loss. Oh, and the eating - keeping it clean as much as possible around the other functions this month.

See you in the morning!

Hi Sherry! Awesome job this morning! The LIS w/o's are great! ;) don't let the name fool you because the get you just as good. ;)

Super busy day for me so no w/o to report. Better luck tomorrow I think.

Belinda: how are you doing today? :)

Have a great evening!
Bbt
Heidi

This evening's wo - Afterburn - exhausted me, but I did get it done.

Heidi - Oh yes, I know they'll get me. I remember quite well. ;) Hope your work load lets up and you can get something in tomorrow.

Waving Hi to Belinda.

Catch ya tomorrow.

Today's wo plans:

Morning - incline treadmill walk - done!

Evening - LIS CSS. Good thing yesterday was a rest day (per LIS rotation) - everywhere was (good) aching due to AB on Monday.

Hope you are having a good one!

Morning Sherry!

Nice job on Afterburn!

Oh awesome on Cardio Super Sets! :) Love that one too! :)

Both of those are cardio based are you doing runs in the morning as well?

Yesterday I did a TM workout.

Tues. was STS TB upper only with a TM run

So yesterday my cat got chased twice by a visiting cat and I went out to save him. Well I ended up slipping on a hill from leaves and landed on a rock with my hip. So thankful I didn't crack my hip! However I have a huge bruise and lump there now. Very sore to say the least.
Not sure what I am going to get in for a workout today.

Hello to Belinda! :)

Off to work early and maybe by this afternoon I will be feeling less sore so I can do something....

Make it a good one!
Heidi

Good morning!

Woke up early and got in a 1 mile run plus stretch before work. Curious - legs feel better after running than the incline walking. I do run shorter and always stretch really good afterwards - wonder if that makes the difference?

Tonight's LIS rotation calls for LIC. Time could be tight, so might hae to do an express version. Some is better than none, right? :)

Making progress on holdiay gifts. But that's getting in the way of trying those new slow cooker recipes because I forget to bring the ingredients when I go to the grocery store. :(

Hope you are having a good one. Catch ya later.

LIC done - #4 'cause that's what I had time for.

Heidi - didn't see your post earlier since we were typing at the same time. Poor you and your kitty. Can you move, and is your cat still freaked out? Great job on the TM runs. How'd the UB do with the wo after being off so long?

Time to wind down for the night. Hope you got something done today.

Hey Sherry!

Nice job on LIC! Time is tight I hear that! Premixes really help with that for sure.
Awesome on your gifting! LOL! I haven't really started. ;)
Running on flats is easier on your legs than walking hill climbing workouts. I notice the same issues even with getting in stretching after.

Yesterday was a rest day and loads of work anyway. My hip was pretty sore and bruised.
You bet my cat was freaked out! He spent the last couple days going from window to window looking for the other cat.

Today I did PUB up only. I skipped the abs on this due to the sit up moves hits that sore area.
Then a 20 min. run. Kept speed steady at 6.0 for a complete mile and half. Felt great and had easy hills between 0-4%.
It didn't hurt my bruised area so that was good.
Finished with PLB stretch. Feel awesome getting it done! :)

I had woke at 4am with a bad headache. Went to bed with it so it was still bad. Got up took meds and worked on paperwork until 7. Went back to rest until nine. Was better by then...PHEW! Hate these darn headaches!

Awesome job on your workouts! :)

Belinda: How's it going with you? Are still on vacation? I hope your having a wonderful time!

Off to shower and work. Have a great Friday! Wow! Friday already!
BBS
Heidi

Hey!

So, this morning I decided I needed a bit more sleep, so no incline walk. However, tonight I did home with just enough light to get in a dog walk, then LB Tri Sets tonight. Forgot just how much that one works the glutes. That'll be some nice DOMs tomorrow.

Heidi - Good job on PUB and Great job on that run! 6.0 the whole time - WOW! I'm not going that fast yet - will be building up slowly as I continue to strengthen the hips/glutes. Glad your headache went away and you were able to get in a wo. And hope your kitty is calming down a bit now.

Got so much holiday stuff to do this weekend, in between all the regular stuff - including multiple soccer games for DD. Gotta keep up on the wo's to stay sane.

See ya tomorrow morning for a run, but not waking at 5 for it.

Good afternoon,

Sherry thanks for starting us off this month!! I am back from my vacation. We came back this morning around 3 am:confused: We had a blast in Antigua, I ate and drank way to much. The resort had 19 restaurants:eek: The food was so good!

I only worked out once, that was yesterday:confused: I did 45 min Zumba outside at the resort, that was fun! All I did on vacation is eat, drink and relax:p We did walked on the beach a few time, but for the most part I did nothing:eek:

I will try to catch up on personals. Have a great day/workout. BBL!

Evening!

Welcome Back Belinda! :) Your vacation sounds great and much relaxing. :)

Sherry: Nice job on tri sets for lower body! :) I was suppose to do a lower body workout...well according to my calendar anyway. Just not up for much just yet. Went to bed super late and of course headache came back. :/

Good luck to your DD's team! :) Sounds like a busy schedule as usual.

Kitty is much happier and enjoying time outside again. :)

So which Clean Eating Magazine of the month are those slow cooker recipes in? :) I do so need to get back to eating better too!

Enjoy the rest of your evening.
BBT
Heidi

Hi all!

Belinda - Welcome back! A week of relaxing in the sunshine would be wonderful. I'm sure you enjoyed it completely! Anyone would have to try every one of those restaurants! ;)

Heidi - The recipes are in the latest issue - Nov/Dec. I haven't looked to see if they are online, too. I've got BFFM preordered, so should have that by the end of next week. Hoping that helps me plan my eating even more. Hope your headaches weren't too bad today. Glad kitty is much happier again. What rotation are you following.

Today I didn't feel the DOMS like I wanted - barely there. Hmmm. I did get in a dog walk (very brisk because it's very cold) followed by a 1.5 mile run, the full stretch. Legs are feeling remarkably good considering what I've put them through. That was this morning, before the errands and shopping. Just home from DD's game, so finally able to sit down.

Heading to bed now, 'cause there's another one in the morning. Catch ya then.

Happy Sunday!

Been doing the usually weekend stuff - errands, laundry, groceries, etc. Think for a wo I'll just do the yoga that's on today's LIS rotation.

However, I was reading this thread in Ask Cathe and wondering if I should change up my plans and just jump into it.

http://cathe.com/forum/f95/determined-use-cathe-sts-win-company-transformation-challenge-295363/

It's a bit more intense that LIS, but maybe I'm ready for it. I haven't had nearly the DOMS that I thought I'd have this week. Wondering if I should do a month of XTrain before I jump in. Any thoughts? Anyone want to do it with me?

Hi and Happy Sunday!

Sherry: Nice job on your walk and run yesterday! :) It is strange how one workout can give you major DOMS and another not much....maybe combo of running after to loosen things up? Or maybe a day or two delayed... ;)
Oh...what is BFFM again? ;)

Belinda: How are you doing today? :) Are you starting to come back down to earth from your vacation? HEHE Did you get much snow during that storm that just came through?

Today was a mix:
Lean Legs and abs warm up and stretch only: did before and after below workouts.
LovingFit workout: Reversed Pyramid
An ifit TM workout: New Territories, Hong Kong 2miles

LovingFit workout breakdown: 4X through, reps per set are below with exercise description.

Using sandbag or weight: 20# squat w/ side kick: Reps: 30/25/20/15
Side to Side lunge taps: 50/40/30/20
weighted bridge ups with 20#: 30/25/20/15
wide grip pull-ups: 13/12/11/10
push-ups w/explosive jump pushups 6/5/4/3

PHEW! :)

Have a great rest of your Sunday!
BBT
Heidi

Happy Sunday!

Been doing the usually weekend stuff - errands, laundry, groceries, etc. Think for a wo I'll just do the yoga that's on today's LIS rotation.

However, I was reading this thread in Ask Cathe and wondering if I should change up my plans and just jump into it.

http://cathe.com/forum/f95/determined-use-cathe-sts-win-company-transformation-challenge-295363/

It's a bit more intense that LIS, but maybe I'm ready for it. I haven't had nearly the DOMS that I thought I'd have this week. Wondering if I should do a month of XTrain before I jump in. Any thoughts? Anyone want to do it with me?

Hi Sherry! Sounds awesome! :) Yes I would do Xtrain to gear up for it too. STS workouts are very long.

My workouts have been cut down due to work issues. So mainly I am doing shorter Cathe, Z or LovingFit with runs. I may join you for a workout from Xtrain here and there. :)

Good luck and have fun with it!
Heidi

Good evening,

Yesterday I did a full body workout w/Stephanie Victorino. Today I did Rocking Body"Mark, Move & Groove + Disco Groove w/Shan T. Very fun workouts!

Sherry - when do you start? Maybe I join you:D

Heidi - good for you getting your workouts in. I like shorter workouts.

I will be back tomorrow. Good night, ladies!

Good morning,

Not sure what I will do today? Deciding Maybe I will do STS today? Is anyone thinking going to the RT next year? It's really expensive this year.

I will be back after my workout. Happy Monday everyone.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.