Get In Shape For Your Wedding

janiejoey

Cathlete
SNM,

I bought (Get In Shape For Your Wedding) VHS years and years ago and my husband copied it for me onto a DVD. I still use this video all the time. When I post that I use it on the forums, my friends keep asking where they can purchase it.

You don't have it available for sale any longer and haven't for many years. And its close to impossible to get it over the internet. May I have my husband make about 6 copies to give to my friends here on the Cathe site? I'm not selling it at all just would like to give them a copy because they want it and they are my friends. I'm even going to pay the postage myself.

Janie

I will be totally surprised if they give you permission,,,but you are awful thoughtful. Companies are generally really zealously protective about their copyrights.

JT, I also thought she said somewhere that she might consider making another one. I don't know what that workout was but alot of folks have given it goos reviews.

I LOVE this workout and have it on VHS (one of several of the first Cathe workouts I purchased!!). I would love it if she would put it on DVD. Hopefully she will do this and put it on DVD like she did all of her other classics!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.