Friends, I need your help

Kay38

Hi fellow exercise friends!

I hope this is okay to ask of you....

My husband was in a singing competition here in Denver that was on live TV. The judges did not pick him to move forward to the finals. He has a chance to get voted through as a wild card. I'm asking because this is my husband's passion (and he's good too).

Please consider voting for him at:

www.upn20.tv/gtm

His name is Rick Levang and voting is today only until 10 PM Colorado time. You can vote once per hour if you wish.

Thank you and Happy workouts!

Did cardio and weights today....hadn't done that one in a while, loved it!

What the heck. I just voted for him. Good Luck! Keep us posted on the results.
Susan C.M.:D

Thank you to all who can vote! He's moved from third to second! We need him to move to first! Please vote if you can.

From the bottom of my heart....thank you!!!!

:) :) ;-) ;)

That's very cool, it's not everyday I can help someone realize their passion!!!! Best of luck in the next rounds!!!

Take Care
Laurie

We're in first place now, thank you!!!!!!!!!!!:) :)

Please keep voting until 10 PM Mountain time.

We appreciate your support!!!!

You guys are the best!!

Love,

I was able to vote for Rick last hour but right now when I pull the page up, there is no "vote" button. My page will not open big enough so I can see it. Is anyone else having this problem? Kay, I'll keep trying. Good Luck to him and I hope he can continue with his dream! Is this televised only in Colorado?
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Hi DebbieH,

When you pull up that website you click on "vote for wildcard". When the next page pops up you have to click on the red button that says "vote" At that time the six contestants should pop up. It has been a bit confusing.

This contest is local and broadcast only in Denver, but if he moves on to the finals I will definetely keep you all posted!!!

Love and gratitude to all,

Kay!

I followed those steps exactly. That is how I was able to vote last hour. I even was taken to the page to see the percentages. Now, for some reason, I can't see the "vote" button under the six contestants. Not sure why??? I maximized my page and still no VOTE button. I'll keep trying. PLEASE post after ten and let us know!
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

RE: Kay!

Got thru this time! He's winning! :7

Hi everyone!

Our sincere thanks to you all! It looks like Rick will win this weeks wild card! Yahoo!!!!! Now what will happen is over the next three weeks they will have the remaining semi-finals and three more wild cards will be voted. One for each week. At the end of the semi-finals they will look at each winning wild card, and the one who received the most votes moves forward! The finals will be on July 5!

Again, our appreciation to such a supportive crowd!

Voting lasts a few more moments, feel free to vote again, or now if you haven't yet.

:) :) We're grinning ear to ear over here!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.