Fox Business News Cathe Clip is up now.

DITTO DITTO DITTO! I am such a space...I forgot that she was on TV Saturday! I was working out when it was on. :( Bummer! She was SO very cute on the clip! :)

Thank you so much for posting this! I wish I could see the whole thing too!!

I don't get that channel from my cable provider. However, AND this just makes me so annoyed with MYSELF, I could have, at the very least, been LISTENING to the show live from my car on my Sirius radio!!! :mad::eek::mad: I am SO angry with myself for not checking!!

*sigh* Breathinig now. :)

Lisa

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!! I don't get the TV channel and have been trying to be patient to finally get to watch this! I shared it on my profile at Facebook too!!! SPREAD THE WORD!!!!

OH! Just curious too, as I just viewed it....it stops at 6:54....is it supposed to? I thought it was longer than that, I'm thinking it's my PC or an abbreviated clip they posted.

Gayle

Last edited:
I have to say that I am so proud of her. I am still BEAMING! It is nice to see that I am not the only one excited to see her on a non-fitness program. I also think it is nice to see someone who works so hard get the credit she deserves. :)

I also wanted to mention that Chris should be proud too. Cathe sang his praises for all of his hard work too. Thanks to everything that both Cathe and Chris do for us. :)

Last edited:
It was great to see at least some of it! I don't get Fox News networks, so thanks for the post! She is so great! Cathe has more eloquence in her little toe than I have in my entire brain!

Thank you so much for posting this! I wish I could see the whole thing too!!

I don't get that channel from my cable provider. However, AND this just makes me so annoyed with MYSELF, I could have, at the very least, been LISTENING to the show live from my car on my Sirius radio!!! :mad::eek::mad: I am SO angry with myself for not checking!!

*sigh* Breathinig now. :)

Lisa

I could have written your post! We have XM (actually, a receiver in both cars AND our house), and when I heard the hosts break for the radio audience I was so ticked at myself for not checking to see if the channel was on XM. Oh well, maybe the whole show will be up eventually.

I have to say that I am so proud of her. I am still BEAMING! It is nice to see that I am not the only one excited to see her on a non-fitness program. I also think it is nice to see someone who works so hard get the credit she deserves. :)
:)

I TOTALLY agree!!!!!!!!!! YWAHHHOOOOOOO CATHE!!!!!!

I can't get this to play. I did check thier site this morning and could play something else but this one will come up with a black screen with volume and full screen option - no play option.

Anyone else having this trouble? Any ideas how to fix?

Thanks much,,
Winter

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.