Foundation/cover up for teens

Faithnveggies

Cathlete
Any suggestions for troubled teen skin that will cover but not irritate and may actually help clear the skin up? My dtr is 13.
Thanks

I have heard alot of good things about Bare Minerals? Its sheer, but has good coverage for troubled skin, and isn't irritating. I do not use it because its too drying for my particular skin. But for an oilier person, I would think it might be ideal.

Hmm, that looks like it might be good product for her and me too. I know there have been many threads on Bare Minerals and similar products here on open forum. Perhaps I will search, thanks.

I don't know about clearing it up, but mineral foundation is fantastic. I have sensitive skin with rosacea and it is just wonderful! Check out everydayminerals.com...they have a sample kit where you can try three shades of foundation, as well as some other things and all you have to do is pay a couple of dollars for shipping...well worth it and it's a great product. Plus, it won't be 'obvious' makeup, either.

P.S.-Everyday Minerals is a much better price than Bare Minerals (I used to use Bare Minerals but have since switched).

I second everyday minerals.

elf has a new line of mineral makeup too. incredibly reasonably priced! i've used their glosses and eyeshadows for a while (all $1, believe it or not) and really like them. the mineral makeup is something like $5. just another option for you if you don't want to drop too much cash.

cristina

Jody,

I use Everyday Minerals. I started having skin troubles in my late 20s and this stuff has not irritated my skin whatsoever. I highly recommend it. (I don't work for them. :) )

I also have a 13 yr old with slightly troubled skin. My derm just recommended for me Loreal minerals, its their version of the bare minerals, much cheaper (Target $13.00). My daughter started using mine and she really likes it, and no breakouts.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.