Forum Admin & list of Cathe Live

tlc93

Cathlete
Is there a way to create a list of all the Cathe Live classes? I know that Labnick has created one but I thought it would be great if Cathe.com/forum admin had a similar list that just adds each new wkout every week. For someone who might be new to Cathe Live, it's overwhelming to go through 126 classes to figure out what to do. For those of us who already have Live, it's a way for us to keep track of what equipment is needed, how long the wkout is, type of wkout and what we've done etc. I'm not a tech person but I'm just wondering if there is a way to lump them together somehow.

Yes, this would be very helpful. I often find myself scrolling through the live classes to pick a workout then having to go back into the forum to get the information you mentioned (length, equipment etc..). It can be tedious especially when searching out an older workout.

Why not just make up your own list the way you want it? That's what I did. I'm sure it will be pretty difficult for them to do this. I think that's why there is no Cathe Live in the workout manager. I just keep a list with date, workout, time, equipment needed, and any additional notes that I want for myself. I also don't bother adding any that I know I'll never do like the cycling ones since I don't have a bike. I just keep it on my computer.

Did everyone see the PDF and the spreadsheet that Labnick ( a Cathlete here) makes and keeps updated? On the spreadsheet version, you can sort it and make comments in a comment column....

Did everyone see the PDF and the spreadsheet that Labnick ( a Cathlete here) makes and keeps updated? On the spreadsheet version, you can sort it and make comments in a comment column....

Deb, is that spreadsheet from Labnick posted in the forum somewhere? I'd love to see it!

I'm sorry if this is a stupid question, but how do you convert the PDF version of Labnick's list into a spreadsheet?

Can't convert to a spreadsheet....PM your email address and I will send the spreadsheet version to you...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.