Forearms and hands

lakelady56

Cathlete
As I'm getting older, I've developed arthritis in my hands and fingers and I want to use exercises to help. I know that Cathe does some exercises that specifically target forearms and hands, like reverse curls and the one where you open your fingers and let the weight roll down to your fingertips. Can someone please tell me which workouts include these?

Great question lakelady56....I will have to look this up. I am curious too. When I find out I will let you know. But if anyone knows off the top of their head, please post. Thanks.

I love classical stretch but I also thought these would be helpful to you as well!

Here is a great video for forearms .. especially note the exercise at the 4:17 min mark. I tied a small weight plate and do this one.

Here are wonderful finger stretches..esp. the finger spreads at 2:24 mark feel fantastic. I do first thing in morning and esp. as a break in btwn computer work and after lifting

I hope these are helpful to you!

I love classical stretch but I also thought these would be helpful to you as well!

Here is a great video for forearms .. especially note the exercise at the 4:17 min mark. I tied a small weight plate and do this one.

Here are wonderful finger stretches..esp. the finger spreads at 2:24 mark feel fantastic. I do first thing in morning and esp. as a break in btwn computer work and after lifting

Thank you!

Thank you!
Hi. I believe they are just in Slow and Heavy Biceps and Triceps, Four Day Split bicep workout and in Gym Styles Biceps workout. There might be others but these are the only three I know
Thank you!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.