For those of you who pray

jdoll

Cathlete
my mom got a letter today from my brother Dylan who left for Marine Boot Camp Jan23. he has requested prayers and lot of them. he says it is alot harder than he ever could have imagined but he is hanging in there. his knee is giving him problems, but he doesn't want to go to medical and fall behind. he is not a complainer, so i know he must be hurting.;( I HATE THAT!! he says he is very homesick and he wished time would go by faster so he can see us sooner. poor thing. he has alot longer to go. i have been writing him everyday since he left. i would love to be able to say you all are praying for him. Thanks!

jes;-)

Jes,

I will be praying for your brother. I have thought about him and you since he left. I will continue to pray for all of you. Tell him we are with him in spirit and we are praying for him and appreciate everything he does for our country.

Terri

Jes, we can never know how tough it must be for our proud soldiers...of course your brother as well as you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers...:)...sending http://www.geocities.com/shangrala_shangy/hugs2.gif[/img] Carole

Oh Jes...I know just how you and your mother feel. You'll be in my prayers. When my DS left for bootcamp in June of 2001, I didn't hear from him for about three or four weeks. He called but could only talk literally for a minute. He got choked up and told he loved me. Then he had to go. I could tell he was holding back tears. It tore my heart out. I can feel your pain and my thoughts are with you.

Tell him we are thinking about him & pulling for him. I hope it gets better for him, somehow. There are a lot of women pulling for him here.

Jes, consider it done. Your brother is so blessed to have a dear and loving sister like you. Please remind your brother that his service is deeply appreciated and that he, and all of our troops, remain in my prayers.

Michele:)

Jes, is there anything he needs? Any care packages we can send? I've been doing Treats for Troops regularly and would love to help cheer up your brother.

Sparrow

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ‘Wow - what a ride!’ — Peter Sage

>Jes, is there anything he needs? Any care packages we can
>send? I've been doing Treats for Troops regularly and would
>love to help cheer up your brother.
>
>Sparrow
>
>
>Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of
>arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but
>rather to skid in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn
>out, and loudly proclaiming ‘Wow - what a ride!’ — Peter Sage

Great idea!!! Count me in. I would love to go in on something like this. I've been donating phone cards through Operation Uplink.

Michele

My gosh, Jes, I'm sorry he's having such a tough time. I am sending positive training vibes to him.

Sandra

thank you all very much! i know he will appreciate all your thoughts and prayers as will i. Jane, thanks for sharing your experience.

Sparrow and Michele: you are very kind to offer to send him stuff:) he is not allowed to recieve anything but letters while in boot camp. that is a wonderful thought though. thank you!

i'm almost in tears. i support his choice 100% but is really hard to know he is suffering for it. your support means more than you know ladies.

jes;-)

I know what you and your family are going through, my brother just came home from being in Iraq for a year. He was very home sick. We emailed him alot,sent cards etc... that helps them. my thoughts are with you and your brother!!

Jes

Your brother and family are in my prayers. Thank him for me - for helping protect the freedom my family enjoys. {{{{HUGS}}}

You bet I'll pray for your brother Jes. It's heart wrenching to think of him homesick and hurting. He is blessed to have a loving and dedicated sister to write to him and give him something to look forward to during these challenging days. I hope our prayers and good vibes lift his spirits.

Take Care
Laurie:)

Jes,

Dylan (and you) are in my thoughts and prayers! You tell him that every time things get tough, all of us (and you, of course) are right there behind him helping him run further, crawl lower, climb higher (what ever they make you do in Boot Camp!) and go the distance. He should be proud of himself as we all are. It takes a brave man to do what he is doing!

Tell him to take care of his knee though! :)

Hugs to you and him!

Nadine

CATHE ROADTRIP PICTURES:

http://www.realphotovideo.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.