? for fitness freak

momoftwo

Hi Debbie,

I just had my second child and want to get back in shape. I am pear shaped and have basically no definition right now. I have about 5 pounds to lose to get to my pre-baby weight but about 10-12 pounds to lose to get into great shape. I would like to get my lower body toned and have more definition in my upper body. Here is what I plan on doing for a rotation. Please let me know if I am on the right track. BTW, I eat clean about 80% of the time. That is a work in progress too but I am getting there.

Sun: Run 45 mins
Mon: GS Chest/Tri, abs
Tues: Imax 2 or run
Wed: GS Back/Shoulders/Bi
Thurs: B&G or PLB or Legs and Glutes
Fri: PUB, abs
Sat: Run

I usually have a day of rest in there somewhere. It all depends how the day goes with the kids and what I can fit in but I get at least 5 workouts in per week. Should I do something different or change my focus?

Thank you so much for helping me out.

You should definitely have one complete rest day. I say get rid of Friday's workout. You don't need PUB after doing GS all week. Give Friday as your rest day or move Saturday's workout to Friday and take Saturday as your rest day. The later would be better to do.

Debbie,

Thanks for your input. Should I do more sets of exercises the days I do upper body or is what Cathe does in GS enough?

Melissa

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.