For Fitness Freak

auntiebev

Cathlete
Ok I just got done doing Gym Style Legs. HOLY RIP!!! My legs were shaking so bad doing those slow motion lunges that I didn't know if I could do all of them. Great workout and I love it. Thanks so much for recommending it. I think I'll be enjoying Stretch Max this afternoon. So now I have to see if I can get down the steps to take a shower! lol

Bev

Can't wait to see how I feel when I get out of bed tomorrow. Don't you love that burn knowing that you got a good workout?????? There's nothing better. I didn't think it could outdo Butts and Guts but I think it actually does. Thanks so much for the advice.

Have a great day and think of me tomorrow morning when I'm crawling up the steps to work out. lol

Bev

Good morning Debbie. Well I got out of bed ok this morning! I did Stretch Max last night and then took a hot bath which I think really helped. I ordered that dvd in anticipation of our recovery weeks from STS and I think it was a great investment.

So being the masochist that I am, I just got done doing the cardio and ab portions of Kickbox. My calves are the only part of my leg where I'm really sore. Thanks again for your advice on Gym Style Legs.

How often do you work your abs? They are killer!!!!

Bev

Bev,
The calf work in GS Legs is the best, along with the one in 4DS with the shoulder work. I love those two calf workouts and use them a lot. And each time that I do I'm sore in my calves for about a week.

I work my abs once a week, just like I do any other body part. In the summer I may get two ab workouts in a week. Depends on how I feel. I lift very heavy so the ab muscles are engaged all the time. Working them too much would be overkill.

Diet plays a huge role in ab cuts.

Debbie,

Don't you just love how Cathe works every part of the body? I can't wait to see what she does to us with STS!

I've started eating much cleaner and do notice a difference in my abs and in how great I feel. That high fructose corn syrup in everything totally drives me nuts.

Have a great day and thanks for all of your advice. And yes my calves are still hurtin.

Bev

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.