Focusing on RWH after completing 12 weeks of BBG

MelanieC

Cathlete
I know I'm behind the RWH game, but I received the DVDs when I was just starting Kayla Itsine's Bikini Body Guide, so I wanted to focus on BBG for 12 weeks.

I'm on my second week of RWH, just trying to do one/two RWH workouts per day with a rest day on Sunday.

I thought BBG was tough - it really pushed me and I figured I had made some great advancements in my fitness. And then I decided to focus just on RWH...

This is one tough series. I love it because I definitely have room for improvement. I thought after all of the burpees and push-ups in BBG that I would be able to easily do a one-armed burpee in Plyo HIIT 1 - but no, I could not. I've had to pause a few of the dvds and catch my breath or coach myself to keep going.

All I can say is - respect to Cathe. She is amazing. Thanks for creating such a challenging series.

I was thinking of only focusing on RWH for 2 weeks then going back to BBG, but I think I will stick with RWH for another 2 weeks and try to make some improvements.

[QUOTE="MelanieC, one/two RWH workouts per day with a rest day on Sunday. [/QUOTE]

Two RWH workouts a day?!!! Yowza - getting thru one is a toughie.
And the one-armed burpees are so fun, once you master them. It feels empowering.
Have fun with RWH!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.