Flying Pig Marathon (VERY LONG)

Sarah- I just wanted to say WAY TO GO!!!! I loved your story. I flew in to run the 1/2 and I had a blast. Way to go on the time.
GREAT JOB!
M

Sarah you're post brought tears to my eyes! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You have the heart of a champion and you are a true inspiration for all of us here.

way to go sarah. Very impressive to complete a full marathon ,even more impressive to finish under 4hrs. You are truly fit!!! You brought tears to my eyes as well reading this especially the part about passing under the bridge where your husband proposed. You'll have to give me some training tips to help with my races. I continue to want to better my times but with all you people on this forum I feel I can do it!!! thanks for inspiring all of us runners. great job!!!!

Sarah,

Congratulations!!!! What an accomplishment. I was cheering you on as I was reading. You have to feel absolutely WONDERFUL! You are an inspiration for the rest of us!

Therese

Sarah!!! you made me feel as if I was there with you!!! Your description of the race, how you felt... everything is just incredible. You should be so proud of yourself, what a magnificent accomplishment. You have worked so hard and deserve this wonderful experience!! Congratulations on your finish and in very nice standing too!!!

Sarah!!!!!!!!! What an awesome story!! You rock!

You're now a marathoner!!!! How awesome is that????????

YAY!!

Wow! I asked for details....and details I got! What a wonderful account of your experience. That was so awesome that your family was all around you during the race. I especially loved the part where your brother shouted out, "Remember your plan.":7 Oh, the bridge too! :)

Very inspiring!

Take care of that foot! ;)

Dallas

Sarah,
What a great day for you. Something you will always remember. It really is amazing what our bodies can do. Mind over matter. You really are an inspiration on this forum and I TRULY enjoyed reading about your experience. Way to go:)

Susan

Sarah!!!! I also wanted to add...you are incredibly FAST!! I finished the marathon last year, but I am no where near that fast. That time is amazing. I bet you could qualify for the Boston Marathon! You are one of the elite!!!!!

Have you thought about that??? I bet you qualified!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dani

Sarah,

Congrats on keeping your eye on the PRIZE! Sounds like a fun & tough ride! You should be so proud of yourself! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Just like they say, "Nothing that comes easy is worth having"!!! Savor the moments!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.