FlexTrain

MelanieC

Cathlete
I saw the new post on Facebook for this workout and I'm really looking forward to it. I've been reviewing all of my Cathe DVDs for high rep total body workouts, and I could only find two (High Reps and Muscle Endurance). So I'm glad to be adding another high rep workout to this collection.

By the way, if anyone can think of another high rep total body workout from Cathe that I haven't thought of, please let me know!

Thanks. :)

Thanks Nathalie - I forgot about Power Hour. Its been such a long time since I've done it. Time to pull it out again!

Pyramid total body bonus combo

Hi Melanie,

Just to add!

Applying Pyramid technique you end up doing a lot of Reps! I quite like pyramid system a lot. Although i have only done the pyramid from 4DS, I am looking forward to doing the "Bonus combo" from Pyramid.

Hope you know what premix I am referring too.
You probably do not! It is a total body combo most of cathlete do not know about in Pyramid DVD. If you have it, I suggest you have a look.

I will definitely do it in near future ;););)

All the very best,

Last edited:
You're right Nathalie - I didn't know about that premix on the Pyramid disk. I'm adding that one too. I think I'll do it on Saturday and let you know what I thought of it.

Thanks!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.