flex, xtrain and hiit

Is there a rotation that includes all the dvd's from flex, x-train and ripped with hiit? Also with flex, I know it was a series, but can't find a book that goes with them. Is there a PDF?

What DVDs are in what you are calling the Flex series? If you mean the ones that came out with Flex Train, I don't think that was a true series so you won't find a book. Even the pre-orders were packaged in individual cases. A rotation including those with the other 2 mentioned would be a good one. BTW, my first reaction was "I don't think I have this series, how did I miss it!" LOL

Lisa

What DVDs are in what you are calling the Flex series? If you mean the ones that came out with Flex Train, I don't think that was a true series so you won't find a book. Even the pre-orders were packaged in individual cases. A rotation including those with the other 2 mentioned would be a good one. BTW, my first reaction was "I don't think I have this series, how did I miss it!" LOL

Lisa
I don't believe she even put out a pdf for this set as she didn't consider it a series. It doesn't even have a name but some have called it the X10 series or like you the Flex series.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.