Flex train-new fav??

firemedic

Cathlete
After watching the flex train clip, I think I'll like this more than xtrain supercuts. This looks like so much fun and love the music. I noticed in this one, Cathe uses the green firewalker band. I was thinking in the other 2 legs clip that instead of the pink, I would use the green, but now I don't have to probably since it's used in this workout. Cathe, this looks like another winner workout to me, cannot wait to try it.

I'm holding out for Rockout Knockout.

These all look great - I like the soundalikes - the moves - the variety - and yet they all have classic Cathe written all over - but new again.

will make for a great rotation, sure to be a favorite.

RK is the only clip left not yet posted, isn't it? Perhaps this is a sign that we won't be waiting too much longer to receive them?

FlexTrain looks like a good one, lots of shoulder work.

Love the music - made me smile.
I think this will be one for those days when I can't decide what I want to do. A bit of everything :D

100% agree - the music sounds awesome in this one. Can't wait to try it. (though I have to say, when I saw the move where they squatted, put their elbows on their knees and then leaned over towards the ground I thought - well, that is where i am going to wipe out! :D)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.