Fitnessfreak's Rotations

Hello Everyone,
I need your help I love to run and do it about 3 times a wk plus abs I run about 30 to 50 minutes depending on time. The other 2-3 days I do a cathe workout usually hardcore series or bootcamp something with cardio and weights. I have about 10 lbs to lose I am 4ft 11 and a 1/2, 120 lbs. I have bigger hips and thighs. My upper body is fine no pro with my arms at all. Just wondering how to speed up the process of weight lose. I currently follow the weight watchers diet. I am at the lowest number of points and I think I might not be eating enought any suggestions I really need some help I am frustrated!! I have struggled with my weight since I was a child!
Thank you for all your help
Becki

Ok, give me a breakdown of what your workout rotation looks like right now. How many rest days are you taking?

Also, if you are following WW like I did, you are definitely NOT eating enough. I was on the 21 point range and that roughly translates into 1200 calories a day. That was way too low for me. I lost weight on WW, but I couldn't gain muscle mass or lose my body fat. So give me an idea of what you eat. We'll go from there.

as far as WW I follow the 18points a day. I have one cheat day. I run 3 times a week roughly 3 to 4 miles and abs. the other 3 days I do circuit training, or KPC or 4 day split or some other cathe dvd but always with weights in it and cardio.

as far as WW I follow the 18points a day. I have one cheat day. I run 3 times a week roughly 3 to 4 miles and abs. the other 3 days I do circuit training, or KPC or 4 day split or some other cathe dvd but always with weights in it and cardio.

Ok, you are doing way to much cardio. Are you doing any muscle building workouts? Do you have the Gym Style Series or any other of Cathe's muscle workouts?

I do her legs dvd I have her 4 day split, butts and gutts hard core compilation. I could put something together as far as weight training, Too much cardio huh?? I guess I feel so fat I want to burn the calories!!! Should I just run and do weights for awhile? so confused Thank you for helping me I am not that good at this

I do her legs dvd I have her 4 day split, butts and gutts hard core compilation. I could put something together as far as weight training, Too much cardio huh?? I guess I feel so fat I want to burn the calories!!! Should I just run and do weights for awhile? so confused Thank you for helping me I am not that good at this

So you have her Gym Style workouts? If so, you have a good collection to do a rotation with. Yes, you are doing too much cardio. Way too much. That is what I was doing when I was on WW. I did 6 hours of cardio a week and yes, at first I lost weight, but then I got to a point where nothing would come off.

I started lifting and as I progressed, my lifting got heavier and heavier and my body fat dropped. I usually do three to four days of lifting and 2 to 3 hours of cardio.

If you are up to a Gym Style rotation, I can give you some basic guidelines. Let me know.

I dont have gym style legs but I have legs that come with KPC
I have hard core compilation, the terminator, 4 day split,cardio fusion, KPC,step blast,step jump and pump,low max, body max,butts and guts,ab hits plus I have turbo jams tae bo the firms series,

Ok, then I suggest you purchase the Gym Style series. Seriously, if you want to see changes in your body you have to lift some serious weights. And if you are afraid of getting too muscular - DON'T! It won't happen unless you take steroids or you gain muscle fairly easy. Most women have to work very hard to gain muscle mass. What I am aiming for you to do is tone up your body and burn body fat. Lifting will do this and GS is the way to go.

Is there any way you can get your hands on this serious in the near future? If not, I can do up a rotation using the 4DS workouts. They are also good for toning up the body and gaining muscle. Let me know.

if you can work one in with the 4 day split I can always lift heavier weights....I am going to try and get the gs series for Chrismas from my hubby

Ok, give me this evening to work on something for you. I'll do up a basic rotation for you to start with. I need to go home and refresh my memory with the 4DS series.

Becky, which Body Max do you have?

Also, cool on ordering the GS DVD. When you get the all three let me know. I have a rotation worked up for you, I'm just adding a few more things. I'll post it as soon as you let me know what BM you have.

Ok Becky, this is what I came up with. Again, when you get GS it will be better for muscle defining/building. But this at least will get you started. I'm thinking you aren't too use to dedicating one day to just weight training, right? Well, I think you will be amazed with the results. What I want you to do is take your measurements: Chest, Hips, Thighs, Abs (at belly button) and biceps. Keep track of your weight weekly. Do these things first thing in the morning. Do this rotation for 4 weeks and take measurements again. Then come back here and post your results and we'll go from there, ok?

WEEK 1

Day 1: 4DS Back & Chest weight work only; BM2 Back & Chest weight work only
Day 2: 60 minutes cardio of choice
Day 3: 4DS Legs weight work only; Legs & Glutes floor work; 4DS Legs core work
Day 4: 4DS Biceps & Triceps weight work only; BM2 Biceps & Triceps weight work only
Day 5: 45-60 minutes cardio of choice
Day 6: 4DS Shoulder weight work only; BM2 Shoulder work only; 4DS Calf work; 4DS Ab work
Day 7: Rest

WEEK 2

Day 1: 4DS Back & Biceps Premix; BM2 Back & Biceps weight work; SJ&P ab work
Day 2: 60 minutes of cardio of choice
Day 3: 4DS Chest, Shoulder & Triceps premix; BM2 Chest, Shoulers & Triceps weight work only; Ab work from KP&C
Day 4: 45-60 minutes of cardio of choice
Day 5: 4DS Lower Body Weight premix; L&G Floor work
Day 6: 45-60 minutes of cardio of choice
Day7: Rest

WEEK 3

Repeat Week 1

WEEK 4

Repeat Week 2

Have fun and challenge yourself. Try to use as heavy a weight as possible for each exercise. Try to up those weights with each weeks workout. Keep a log of what you are using for each exercise so you know the next week what to use.

WOW THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I get up for work at 4:30am so I do my workouts at 3:30 when I get home I just can't get up at 3 am to workout.

Workout manager rotations

Hi Debbie, would you mind if I put your get ready for summer 2008 rotation in the workout manager so I can download it into my calendar?

Thanks, and no problem if that's not cool.

Thanks, I started it, but didn't realize you couldn't choose premixes from DVDs - only the DVDs themselves. I'm going to ask SNM.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.