FitnessFreakk366---I really want to be tighter and toned.

wadejen

Cathlete
Hello, I have read tons of you posts. I have a question for you. I am wanting to get more definition, not so much muscle. What do you suggest? Do you think the STS 6 months will help. I had really good results from 3 months. I am really itching to do STS again. I am doing another rotation right now.

( I am Jennifer , I was selected for the STS story this week, so you can look at my pictures and see where I am at.) I really want a 6 pack. My eating has changed alot. So I eat really good.

Thank you for any input.

Jennifer

not Fitnessfreak... i just saw your photos. did you really get these results with only 3 months STS?
You know after I saw your photos, I started STS and I want to stick to it. You really motivated me. I totally see a difference when I eat better and after only 1 week of STS with a better eating habit, I feel tighter!!!
But YOU motivated me... thx
I am still surprised that it's after 3 month that you look so great!

Hello, I have read tons of you posts. I have a question for you. I am wanting to get more definition, not so much muscle. What do you suggest? Do you think the STS 6 months will help. I had really good results from 3 months. I am really itching to do STS again. I am doing another rotation right now.

( I am Jennifer , I was selected for the STS story this week, so you can look at my pictures and see where I am at.) I really want a 6 pack. My eating has changed alot. So I eat really good.

Thank you for any input.

Jennifer

Hi Jennifer! Sure, I say do the 6 month STS rotation. I'm sure you will get fabulous results. If you don't want to build any more muscle, then don't go as heavy as Cathe instructs on Meso 3.

Where can I find your story?

Thanks Roxie! I found it.

Jennifer, amazing transformation! Definitely do the 6 month rotation and see how your body responds to it. You can't go wrong with it, imo.

thankyou

not Fitnessfreak... i just saw your photos. did you really get these results with only 3 months STS?
You know after I saw your photos, I started STS and I want to stick to it. You really motivated me. I totally see a difference when I eat better and after only 1 week of STS with a better eating habit, I feel tighter!!!
But YOU motivated me... thx
I am still surprised that it's after 3 month that you look so great!

Yes, I only did the 3 months with sts. I truly believe in lifting now. Like I said I was big into running and getting no results. The more I ran the more I wanted to eat. So I decided to make the investment. I did watch my diet. I was sick and tired of being sick and tired. I think everyone reaches a point and says hey I need to gain some focus and control. If you eat right and excercise with this program it will come. I did alot of reading and researching on how nuturition effects your body. Not just looks, but health. That has helped me to change my outlook.

Thanks,
Jennifer

Inspirational

I was just looking for a rotation to start and now you've inspired me to go for the 6month rotation! Any tips on eating? I honestly think I don't eat enough - always trying to squeeze something into a crazy schedule but want to eat well, healthy and have energy!

Hello LIZC7,

I would suggest looking at Tosca Reno the Eat-Clean Diet. I love love love this book. Really worth the purchase, but you can proably find it in the library. I eat 7 small meals a day. I don't eat process foods. Pretty much the book outlines what I did. Right now I am preparing for a figure competition for OCT. so I have upped my protein intake and I have nutritionist helping with the diet because I really have to be lean when I get on stage. Keep me posted...

Jennifer

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.