Fitness by Cathe Weighted Vest Questions

BelovedHeather

Cathlete
Chris:

I love the look of the weighted vests in the bonus leg workout! :7 Pretty blue! :) I am not interested in a squat rack, so I am happy to see this option. These vests are not bulky and confining like the ones I have seen. How much do they weigh? Are they adjustable or a fixed weight? Will they be sold in sporting goods stores with the rest of the Fitness by Cathe line this year?

I was not expecting to be interested in the bonus workout, but both leg workouts for the third mesocycle look good! Will we need to pick one or the other and stick with it for the whole 4 weeks?

Have a blessed weekend! :) I am looking forward to reading all the fun and exciting details when Cathe returns to the forums! :7

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Heather, is Cathe really wearing a weighted vest in the blog picture? I've looked at it a gazillion times and, to me, it looks more like a squat harness than a weighted vest. I know the blog entry talked about weighted vests, but I didn't think Cathe and crew was actually wearing one! Hmmmmmmm....I'll look again

>Heather, is Cathe really wearing a weighted vest in the blog
>picture? I've looked at it a gazillion times and, to me, it
>looks more like a squat harness than a weighted vest. I know
>the blog entry talked about weighted vests, but I didn't think
>Cathe and crew was actually wearing one! Hmmmmmmm....I'll look
>again

Hi Heather and Michele,

It's definitely a weighted vest since SNM just posted a response to a similar question:

http://69.0.137.118/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=12&topic_id=2404&mesg_id=2404&page=

I really like how comfortable it looks! I'd been considering buying a squat rack, but this looks like a great option!

I didn't want to buy a vest because the ones I've used or the others I seen are always so constricting.

I like Cathe's design of the weighted vest.

Namita

>I didn't want to buy a vest because the ones I've used or the
>others I seen are always so constricting.
>
>I like Cathe's design of the weighted vest.
>
>
>Namita

Isn't this the coolest vest? I have been looking for the perfect vest for a long time. So many of the others were either too big for me or people complained of the vest hurting their shoulders, back, and was too hot. Cathe's looks like what I've been waiting for. Hope it is available soon. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.